1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Not like the figure is out yet. I don't know. Oh well.

Well and then the "bumping the thread pic". I get that...if it had been out for forever or if we were months away from release. But this is a very current thread so I'm lost on that. I honestly think we just annoyed him. Don't want to do that, but I want to talk with like minded, fun, awesome people more!

Well and then the "bumping the thread pic". I get that...if it had been out for forever or if we were months away from release. But this is a very current thread so I'm lost on that. I honestly think we just annoyed him. Don't want to do that, but I want to talk with like minded, fun, awesome people more!

I get you! We shall just keep doing what's fun! Woohoo!

My apologies if I offended anyone. I guess it's just that I keep expecting to see in hand pictures of the figure and come to find out its just people goofing around. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes or take away from your fun here at ssf.

And I meant "you guys" as a figure of speech, not that all of you are actually males. I know a few of you are ladies and I apologize if I offended you with that comment as well...

My apologies if I offended anyone. I guess it's just that I keep expecting to see in hand pictures of the figure and come to find out its just people goofing around. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes or take away from your fun here at ssf.

Your fine. I don't want to take away from others enjoyment either. I get how that could be frustrating tho.

Back