1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My apologies if I offended anyone. I guess it's just that I keep expecting to see in hand pictures of the figure and come to find out its just people goofing around. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes or take away from your fun here at ssf.

Sorry to get your hopes dashed! I know how that feels! To wake up and see the thread updated but NO IN-HAND PICS!!! ARGH!!!!:gah::gah:
Really hope this comes out soon!

As long as the posting of gif's and meme's don't get out of control and you keep the thread ON TOPIC (i.e. Hot Toys MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America) everything will be copacetic.

Yes sir...

I wish OMG would tell us when this is freaking coming out. Or any HT staff. Anyone please! I need this figure so badly.

I do enjoy a linguistically challenging conversation, such a rare occurrence in these times, and yet they are amongst the most Quintessential of pleasures you must endure in life

Favorite word: Summery

I do enjoy a linguistically challenging conversation, such a rare occurrence in these times, and yet they are amongst the most Quintessential of pleasures you must endure in life

Favorite word: Summery

d799f920a5cb040ca610baeaa675a6a9.jpg

timeline_1381682791_00032.jpg

The distressed shield is the way to go. His suit has some usage on it too if you look closely.

I have the Avengers BD shield on my TFA. I have the extra clean shield packed up or I'll have options.

Back