1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
July is taking way too long to get here :gah:

52.jpg

Some were displayed at conventions with the TFA head, but the preview pic looked like it still had the new one w/ mouth open, like Thor.

Anyone get a WL conversion recently? I'm assuming there's a greater chance once the warehouse notices are sent.

I got an email converting my wait list today 6/13, I did jump on the WL, as soon as I saw it was Sold out. So good luck to everyone else who is waiting.

I got an email converting my wait list today 6/13, I did jump on the WL, as soon as I saw it was Sold out. So good luck to everyone else who is waiting.

What was your wait list date? The date you got on the wait list?

Grats on the conversion. :rock

Now I shall refresh my email box with renewed enthusiasm! :blissy

Shield is too shinny.....cancelled.:cuss

They have to be revising the head sculpt, don't they? Why would they use the First Avenger version for this display? Actually, why doesn't this figure use the same sculpt seen in all of the promo pics?

The fact that they created an all new sculpt for the Stealth Suit version but used what looks like a repurpose of the Avengers unmasked sculpt just doesn't add up to me. It seems like a no-brainer to just use the same sculpt across the board, with just the helmets being different.

This would have been the perfect opportunity to use the same system they used on the '66 Batman. Swappable faceplates would give us some really nice display options.

EDIT: I meant to include the above pic in my quote but it didn't show up. So just look up and you'll know what I'm referring to. :lol

Back