1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just praised HT for finally doing a Marvel head sculpt justice with Thor then they release Cap falling back into average standards :gah: I am keeping my PO but disappointed

Agreed- HS is ok- but nothing great...the mouth bothers me the most....

I just praised HT for finally doing a Marvel head sculpt justice with Thor then they release Cap falling back into average standards :gah: I am keeping my PO but disappointed

Right?!? As someone pointed out though, a newer guy did this sculpt. Different from the girl that did the Cap 2 pack which is a shame because this would have been fabulous then. :ohbfrank:

Right?!? As someone pointed out though, a newer guy did this sculpt. Different from the girl that did the Cap 2 pack which is a shame because this would have been fabulous then. :ohbfrank:
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

I don't think the head sculpt is great but I don't dislike it either. I like the overall costume and stuff enough that I'll keep this figure if my waitlist converts. I may pick up a Rogers head sculpt separately too though.

:wink1: Girls rule boys drool? :lol

Oh I would never make such a juvenile comment. Men are superior in some ways, as are women. Sometimes we equally excel. Just saying she is a very talented sculptor and this HS would have been better if she had done it.

Unintentional thing I did there but thanks for bringing it to my attention :wink1:

Oh I would never make such a juvenile comment. Men are superior in some ways, as are women. Sometimes we equally excel. Just saying she is a very talented sculptor and this HS would have been better if she had done it.

I believe both sculptors are girls :lecture Lee So Young sculpted 1st Loki. Perhaps this was payback for not letting her sculpt him again :monkey3

It's the same headsculpt posted in the first images in post #1.

Hey Bar. Since you've done the TFA helmet mod, how hard do you think it would be to swap buckets from the Stealth Suit Cap to Golden Age?

Obviously we don't have them in hand yet but I feel like that would be a lot easier than trying to mod the civvie Steve sculpt. As long as I can get the helmet off in one piece the rest should be gravy, right?

Oh my bad! Perhaps you are correct sir...sadly that makes all us collectors collateral damage :lol

I don't see the offensiveness in your original comment
but to move on

maybe those who dont like the HS could send the box back to HT with a note saying 'fix head sculpt'
if we get enough people to do it.........then they might :dunno

:lol:rotfl:lol

I don't think this looks very good. I'm getting one from SS and will keep my order. But the costume is way too bulky chest up to head, making him weirdly proportioned. And the head sculpt, whilst probably looking like the proto, is still bizarre. Still I have all the caps so far, so this will join my blue, red and white army.

Back