1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely going to nab a knock off of one of these to go with this dude.
vy3u8aze.jpg

I believe it is but I'm not sure how or where it would attach. Due to the shield being convex/cave (I can never get those straight) there wouldn't be a flat spot for the magnet to lock on to.

If there is a magnet and it is meant to attach to the back I'm sure they have it figured out! But that is a good point....

^^ Plastic Enemies had it on the back, but I couldn't tell if it had a hook or was a magnet

Am I the only one who is not disappointed with this figure? I'm a huge Cap fan and this looks really close to the promo images that were first shown. Many people were going crazy for this figure from the promo pics and now that they didn't make changes people are backing out! I have TFA cap as well and I'm glad to be getting this one. I read a lot of posts here and I know it can be a pricey hobby, but c'mon guys I think we're all getting a little spoiled with unrealistic expectations.

You've seen my Cap collection, there's no way I'm not getting this. Cannot wait, I bet it looks much better in hand than in these pics.

Am I the only one who is not disappointed with this figure? I'm a huge Cap fan and this looks really close to the promo images that were first shown. Many people were going crazy for this figure from the promo pics and now that they didn't make changes people are backing out! I have TFA cap as well and I'm glad to be getting this one. I read a lot of posts here and I know it can be a pricey hobby, but c'mon guys I think we're all getting a little spoiled with unrealistic expectations.

There lies the problem. Everybody knew this was a movie promo and it would be limited. So to not miss out folks bought and bought fast. Since day one as you pointed out this sculpt was bad and it was most peoples hope that in the months that pass HT would listen to feedback and perhaps correct or tweak the sculpt. Instead we get the exact inaccurate proto head. That why you hear the most *****ing. Not for the figure, but for HT's lack of addressing the sculpt.

I agree, this figure is very close to the prototype in looks, and I think everyone was expecting great things because of the 2Pack and the Head sculpt that came with that, it raised everyone's expectations and now they're left disappointed

I like this figure alot and cannot wait for it to arrive. Head could be better sure but it's still a cool looking figure and great representation of the movie cap.

There lies the problem. Everybody knew this was a movie promo and it would be limited. So to not miss out folks bought and bought fast. Since day one as you pointed out this sculpt was bad and it was most peoples hope that in the months that pass HT would listen to feedback and perhaps correct or tweak the sculpt. Instead we get the exact inaccurate proto head. That why you hear the most *****ing. Not for the figure, but for HT's lack of addressing the sculpt.

The problem lies with you assuming that I thought this sculpt was bad. Never thought it was, in fact I loved it and I still do!

Back