1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how hard is it to get the clothes off the figure for the body swap?

It's awkward that's for sure as they isn't a lot of give if the shoulder pad area, but it's not too hard, you kind of have to rotate the body shoulders while adjusting the fabric so seams don't split to get the arms straight up.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Alextong and M.Y.online are two of the most expensive guys on the Bay. M.Y. is pretty much consistently THE most expensive seller out there

I know. When Zod came out, i messaged them asking if they could supply me a headsculpt for $70. they refused saying the *least* they could accept would be $120.
So i got one elsewhere for $52, lol.

Does anyone have the link to the $25 shield on eBay? I can't find it on search, don't know if they raised prices or not...

I know. When Zod came out, i messaged them asking if they could supply me a headsculpt for $70. they refused saying the *least* they could accept would be $120.
So i got one elsewhere for $52, lol.

Exactly :lol. I swear I wonder how MY stays in business with some of these new part sellers offering things for much less. I actually have a good relationship with him and a couple of other sellers because I've done several large transactions with them so they offer me discounts, but it's always for orders of $300-$400+. You can negotiate a reasonable percent discount with these guys if you're taking sizable orders, but none of them are looking to sell for 50% of their asking price; especially for 1 or 2 items.

Chasing auctions is usually the way to get the best prices but I don't have time and I usually end up missing out because of that. I just try to get the best deals I could by taking bulk orders for hassle free BIN listings

Exactly :lol. I swear I wonder how MY stays in business with some of these new part sellers offering things for much less. I actually have a good relationship with him and a couple of other sellers because I've done several large transactions with them so they offer me discounts, but it's always for orders of $300-$400+. You can negotiate a reasonable percent discount with these guys if you're taking sizable orders, but none of them are looking to sell for 50% of their asking price; especially for 1 or 2 items.

Chasing auctions is usually the way to get the best prices but I don't have time and I usually end up missing out because of that. I just try to get the best deals I could by taking bulk orders for hassle free BIN listings

I won a HT Luke PERS head from them for $40 shipped as an auction because it ended at a time when no-one would be able to check and bid. Just pure luck.
But it has also been revealed lately how the HK market bumps prices for HT in stores, explaining how the people who part figures have sometimes higher prices to pay than you might expect.
They are just people trying to make a living.

theres a chrome shield up on eBay too :dunno

I almost bought that one last week. But I bought two of the die cast from onesixthkit instead. As soon as they arrive, I will have two plastic ones to customize. One is gonna get the chromed look. The other will probably get some kind of BD.

I'm hoping they turn out good. I don't like their straps compared to the HT ones but hell, saving $164 is more worth it in my book... :lol

Back