1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok fellas, had some time tonight so i stripped cap down, here are some shots of the body/thighs and inside the clothing.

just a heads up there is nothing massively irreversible here, the only irreversible part is when taking the top away, the waist(striped area) inside has a small stitch which attatches to the underpants, once cut this doesn't create stray threads or ruin the striped area. The small stitches are very reminiscent of the man of steel stitches on his cape.

the pants have no inner lining(padding), cap does have those bits to make his thighs fatter.

The body had this weird plastic second torso which gives him huge traps (which is what i believe assits in him having no neck).
This is glued down btw and at quick pull takes some pulling to remove

There is no other padding except his weirdly looking french knickers lol and a band of padding around his midsection (which to me doesnt need to be there as the striped section is thick enough.

inside the jacket there is a thin layer of padding on the shoulders and front section (although this is not that thick), i don't believe there is any inside the arms themselves.

I hope these help you guys and rory to see if you can do anything to the suit :duff:

I am currently in the process of doing a body swap and foot peg swap as the pegs are HUGE. ( i have a mgs3 snake body lying around as im building a custom will post updates soon)

View attachment 116889

View attachment 116890

View attachment 116892

View attachment 116893

View attachment 116894

View attachment 116895

Seriously though

Ok, just put everything back onto the new body. its has made a difference, atleast to me it has, the shorter pegs help with the proportions as his torso seems in the correct scale of his legs now.

The sculpt is still a bit pap lol newt new there i'll be doing what most are and thats putting a stealth suit civ head on mine but for now he display fine.

Some pics to see what a body change does. Without that torso section he seems to now have a more natural shoulder slope aswell

View attachment 116903

View attachment 116904

View attachment 116905

enjoy guys glad i was able to help this time around :duff: enjoy the figure for what it is, or spend a little time and do a body swap and maybe mod the jacket.

and the result

Could someone please repost a pic if the body swap? Somehow I missed it...

changed the pics to image urls as they where attachments for some reason, so now they should show when quoted.

Ok, just put everything back onto the new body. its has made a difference, atleast to me it has, the shorter pegs help with the proportions as his torso seems in the correct scale of his legs now.

The sculpt is still a bit pap lol newt new there i'll be doing what most are and thats putting a stealth suit civ head on mine but for now he display fine.

Some pics to see what a body change does. Without that torso section he seems to now have a more natural shoulder slope aswell

DSC_0152.JPG

DSC_0153.JPG

DSC_0154.JPG

enjoy guys glad i was able to help this time around :duff: enjoy the figure for what it is, or spend a little time and do a body swap and maybe mod the jacket.

this is the body swap i did :duff:, interesting to see the snake body is similar to a ttm21 it seems a bit bulkier in hand.
upon urther inspection of the cap body its a very oddly proportioned body as i used it for my snake bash last night and the shoulders are very broad and square as you can see here.

DSC_0157.JPG

Last edited:
Lets stick to discussing the figure please folks, thats what this forun is about. If you have a problem with someone take it to pm's or better yet, just put them on ignore. It makes the place better for everyone if personal grievances are kept off the forum. So please if someone posts something you dont like and you dont already have them on ignore, pleaso do, then be the bigger person and just ignore the post.

many thanks.

shell
x

Back