1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

The only problem here is teemu. He should be ban forever. Lol.

No, but seriously, I'm no saint, but we should all just chill and talk about the figure, no? As bad as it looks.

I don't know better, but if Dave sets certain rules, then what do you do? From my interaction with mods, I haven't had a problem yet. Kara seems like a cool dude to me as well as some other mods.

We should just ban teemu forever and move on.

If you ban teemu though whose going to provide the necessary raw materials to make comedy gold?

Yankee, you need to chill, and that's my last warning. Lipsmack has acted in a way I perceive to be detrimental to the board multiple times in the past, hence my post. If he can dish it out, it seems he should be able to take it, as well. None of that justifies direct insults.

Yankee, you need to chill, and that's my last warning. Lipsmack has acted in a way I perceive to be detrimental to the board multiple times in the past, hence my post. If he can dish it out, it seems he should be able to take it, as well. None of that justifies direct insults.

really? huh...

and for you, ill take it :D

Kara IS one of the good guys here. I'm not trying to get in the middle here because I like Lip & Yankee too. I will say that they have a point though. Just because someone has a mod badge, is an old-school member or is a great artist for that matter doesn't make them a solid freak; there IS a lot of shadiness that flies under the radar and some how never really surfaces. That's all I'll say about that. But I'll say again, get along with him, agree with him or not... Sam is a stand up freak

I agree though that it's probably best to move on. Lipsmack started another thread where folks can continue to talk about the shady behavior of the mods, the tyranny of Dave, etc.

I'm a lot more optimistic about this figure after seeing the body swap, and am wondering how other bodies might fare.

The only problem here is teemu. He should be banned forever. Lol.

No, but seriously, I'm no saint, but we should all just chill and talk about the figure, no? As bad as it looks.

I don't know better, but if Dave sets certain rules, then what do you do? From my interaction with mods, I haven't had a problem yet. Kara seems like a cool dude to me as well as some other mods. Again, that's from my perspective. Some of your guys's mileage is obviously different.

We should just ban teemu forever and move on.
Wow. :rotfl

I'm chill, whatever occurs between you and Lip is your business. :)

Kara IS one of the good guys here. I'm not trying to get in the middle here because I like Lip & Yankee too. I will say that they have a point though. Just because someone has a mod badge or is a great artist for that matter doesn't make them a solid freak; there IS a lot of shadiness that flies under the radar and some how never really surfaces. That's all I'll say about that. But I'll say again, get along with him, agree with him or not... Sam is a stand up freak

:goodpost:

I agree though that it's probably best to move on. Lipsmack started another thread where folks can continue to talk about the shady behavior of the mods, the tyranny of Dave, etc.

I'm a lot more optimistic about this figure after seeing the body swap, and am wondering how other bodies might fare.

reading my thread would help...

and in regards to the body swap coule we not just pull the rubber breast piece off for the same effect?

Kara IS one of the good guys here. I'm not trying to get in the middle here because I like Lip & Yankee too. I will say that they have a point though. Just because someone has a mod badge, is an old-school member or is a great artist for that matter doesn't make them a solid freak; there IS a lot of shadiness that flies under the radar and some how never really surfaces. That's all I'll say about that. But I'll say again, get along with him, agree with him or not... Sam is a stand up freak

Respect man, Im pretty light hearted with everything, yeah I can go overboard, no doubt :D

But the shady **** is what really bothers me

edit: and as much as I flog Kara he has not yet ever infracted me.. so theres that I guess

I still didn't watch any reviews and I only skimmed thru this thread so IDK what the main complaints are. I haven't even got a chance to see enough pics yet to make up my own mind because he looks good in some and puffy in others. The Snake body that was mentioned looks to be a standard TTM21

The body is hot toys naked snake body. i had it lying around as im building a custom big boss so though i'd see what it was like. I now like it so much for cap i need to source another body for snake lol

The update looks really good. Do you know if this body is one of those generic HT bodies you can buy or would you need to buy this specific snake body?

Wow that body swap works wonder, cap is miles better. Hey stealth is it hard to find that particular snake body?, but the thought of using mos body it's interesting too..

Hey guys what about the general zod body?, is it the same with MOS body?
Could be awesome..

Here's a link for zod body:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...6405?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5b018c27e5

Zod is using the arnold Schwarzenegger body, wayy too bulky, and MOS body is way too large aswell

Cool, thanks for the info. The body swap definitely looks good but I think I'll wait until I have the figure in hand before I make a final judgement. Also, there might be another body out there that looks even better.

Im still thinking you could just use the body that it comes with but simply remove the rubber breast implants to achieve a similar effect

Back