1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really on the fence with this figure; I like it but not sure if this is the "iconic" Cap for my collection. I have TFA Cap and like that one but not sure if I should keep that one or keep this one. Decisions decisions...!!! :gah:

I'll be a nice guy and help you with the decision. Sell me Golden Age Cap at a fair price and keep TFA. ;) *edit* by fair price I mean market price.

Last edited:
I paid 350$ for it and am fine with it. I had no chance on WL, have no other Caps and this is the one I want in my Avengers display.

I paid 350$ for it and am fine with it. I had no chance on WL, have no other Caps and this is the one I want in my Avengers display.

:slap
You are totally going to regret it. I'm not saying it to be a ******. It's simply the truth. This figure isnt even worth retail.

Maybe I have OCD but I can't put this Cap in my Avengers display if I didn't have Avengers Cap... Would just bother me forever, lol.

I'll going to pair GA Cap with Falcon in my display.

Back