1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the Avengers Cap and sold. Looked too small and cheap to me. Just my opinion. Just like people, that are not being douches IMHO, have opinions on this. I think I will like this one more. If not I guess it will be the end of the world for me.

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain Ame...

This is the best Cap figure ever made, period. Don't listen to the haters and pay whatever you think is worth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, like I said I'm fine with it. I just wanted to confirm with the guy telling me I would regret this I didn't think he was being a ******. Should have replied with quote.

It's too bad people are so split on this, because the edition size is so small, it probably would have really gone up in value if everyone liked it.

That and the fact that the consensus seems to be that the Strike suit Captain is The Best Captain America Figure ever, and it comes out a few months later. That doesn't help either.

IMO It would have been better if they did a BD cap from the end of the film right before he falls in the water, but i am keeping my PO for this.

I'm starting to think I won't get a conversion on this figure. Not the end of the world as I like the Stealth Suit but this is a nice looking figure. Oh well I guess.

What is the edition size of this figure? :panic:

Wouldn't that be nice if they actually told us? Personally, I wish these figures, especially on the LE were like artwork, and were numbered like 1/500. A couple of people have tossed out 300 but of course there is no way to validate that.

Wouldn't that be nice if they actually told us? Personally, I wish these figures, especially on the LE were like artwork, and were numbered like 1/500. A couple of people have tossed out 300 but of course there is no way to validate that.

I wouldnt say 300 that seems a little to small. I mean, I would assume sideshow would get at least 150~200???

The numbering idea would be awesome, it would make this hobby somewhat more satisfying :lol

I don't care who got what, I got one. Carry on.

1117135_o.gif

Back