1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ups does not have a tracking number, so there wasn't even a pre paid label printed for mine.

I have that UPS My Choice thing, so usually I get a notice from UPS as soon as a shipping label is created by the shipper. Nothing yet.

To whet your appetite...

IMG_20140704_005554.jpg

I just got an email from SS saying they combined my Cap and Thor orders together to save on shipping. I have never had them do that before. Thor does not charge till the 23rd so i will not get this guy until the end of the month.

whoa... they just randomly sent you that? I would love for them to do that. Not being able to combine shipping is one of the major flaws of ordering from sideshow.

my ups my choice does show an unknown package coming from sideshow for a tues delivery. so either it's this or maybe the finally got around to shipping out my replacement mary jane comiquette. my shipping status for cap still shows "shipping soon"

whoa... they just randomly sent you that? I would love for them to do that. Not being able to combine shipping is one of the major flaws of ordering from sideshow.

Wow. Strange. I've even called and asked for combined shipping on things that were schedule to ship 2-3 days apart and was told no, sorry but it has to be available to ship the same day...

Wow. Strange. I've even called and asked for combined shipping on things that were schedule to ship 2-3 days apart and was told no, sorry but it has to be available to ship the same day...

I have had things ship the same day and arrive the same day but they still shipped them separately. This is a week apart so it's weird, i have no idea why they did it. :dunno

my ups my choice does show an unknown package coming from sideshow for a tues delivery. so either it's this or maybe the finally got around to shipping out my replacement mary jane comiquette. my shipping status for cap still shows "shipping soon"

Nothing on my My Choice from SSC....booooo.

I called sideshow last week to see if they could go ahead and charge me for cap, but wait til next week to ship it and just combine it with Thor. I was told the same thing. They can't do that.

Oh, and Go-bots, too. Lol

:lol Oh man, I was just talking about them the other day. More getting talked at about. I took a cheap Transformerish looking thing to work today to see if a guy at work knew what it was. He said it was a go bot, didn't know anything else. So memorable I forgot about them totally. I was born in 79, I don't remember when they were on so not sure how old I was. It is a sturdy toy though. Been crushed at the bottom of a box for years and still goes from car to robot looking thing with no problems at all, no breaks of any kind. Go-bots:lol

Update: Found it on eBay. It's called Psycho Future Machine, or something like that. Found three on first 2 pages of Go-bots and all had it named differently.

Last edited:
Back