1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha The Joe, Transformers, Thundercats, and Robotech era was great. You're lucky.

Here is Cap hanging with some 80's peeps :wink1:

Screenshot_2014-07-20-00-48-40.jpg

That still seems really weird to me...are you in the US?

no he's on Hoth a planet in the remote Hoth system which is located on the fringe of the Ivax Nebula in the Anoat sector of the Greater Javin, along the Ison Trade Corridor at the edge of the Outer Rim Territories

That still seems really weird to me...are you in the US?

no he's on Hoth a planet in the remote Hoth system which is located on the fringe of the Ivax Nebula in the Anoat sector of the Greater Javin, along the Ison Trade Corridor at the edge of the Outer Rim Territories

:lol brainiac is pretty close. Depends on who you ask if i'm in the US, I am in Alaska. Shipping can be higher but usually it's about $20 from SS depending on the size of the box. I might call Monday just to see if this will be a regular thing.

:lol brainiac is pretty close. Depends on who you ask if i'm in the US, I am in Alaska. Shipping can be higher but usually it's about $20 from SS depending on the size of the box. I might call Monday just to see if this will be a regular thing.

Oh okay fair enough. Alaska is about as close to an Ice cave on Hoth as you're gonna get :lol

ah so now the location thing makes sense :lol

Back