1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first one is a mistake, they listed Thor with light armor instead so the second email is the correct one.

Hey hey another bay area native! Getting figures in two days at an extra taxed cost.

Is this where you get charged a separate tax that hikes up the cost of staying there?

Having that email was just torture when i dont have the money right now and will have to go with the flex!!! :gah:

I didnt get an email so I guess it didnt ship out, and on my sideshow account it just says shipping soon :dunno

Oh well, I guess it will ship Monday

I was charged yesterday, but because of the pack-out I don't expect to get tracking till sometime between Monday and Wednesday.

I hate when they charge first as well but since they can't record the sales revenue until it's shipped they have a strong incentive to get shipped to us as fast as possible. There is no financial incentive for them to delay shipping. It's liability on their books until shipped

SSC are a tad sneaky, most companies say that a pre-order will not be charged until it ships, but in Sideshows case its this :lol :
"Sideshow Collectibles’ Pre-order Policy is that the customer’s credit card is NOT billed for the item until it arrives into our warehouse."

I'm ok with being charged, at least they tell you when they are charging, with most company's there is no heads up, just bam your charged out of the blue:panic:

Back