1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm no. Thor was released first. In HK. So he will be in stock first.

Your thor may have gotten charged today because you were on waitlist or flexpay but that does not mean he isn't in stock before Cap. Just go with HK releases. Thor releases first hence Thor gets to sideshow first. Simple logic :dunno

I know because while my distributor for HT is not sideshow in Asia, I got my Thor first and Cap coming by next week.

Released in Asia yes but to America no. Cap might have left port 1st, been on a faster ship,got unloaded 1st, etc. I was not on flex or WL for either figure. Not a big deal but SS had (or said they had) cap 1st. Not big deal i will get a shipping notice someday.

Released in Asia yes but to America no. Cap might have left port 1st, been on a faster ship,got unloaded 1st, etc. I was not on flex or WL for either figure. Not a big deal but SS had (or said they had) cap 1st. Not big deal i will get a shipping notice someday.

I reckon it should be next week. I hate the wait. Especially when you know the item has hit your shores.

Quick bad pic. He's a great figure. Just doesn't photograph that great all the time.

Not that bad of a pic. The primary problem with the helmeted head is not the likeness, but that they got the helmet wrong. The area above the eye openings are the wrong shape and slope down too much.
I'm still looking forward to mine of course, but that lack of a correct shape in the helmet does spoil it a tiny bit.

Not that bad of a pic. The primary problem with the helmeted head is not the likeness, but that they got the helmet wrong. The area above the eye openings are the wrong shape and slope down too much.
I'm still looking forward to mine of course, but that lack of a correct shape in the helmet does spoil it a tiny bit.

:goodpost:

Looks good overall though I like him

Yes and he just seems to have sort of a pin head with the broad shoulders as a result. It's not horrible at all but I think that's what sort of hurts him. Here's another one with a patriotic friend. Sorry for bad quality again.

This is getting annoying, I'm fine with a couple of days delay but I was charged what seems like a week ago. I also ordered a tony stark on Sunday and it shipped Monday, I'm starting to think they don't have these, maybe there shipment didn't arrive when they expected it to:dunno

Back