1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same but my thor shipped. I grabbed 3 stands for $63 bucks.

Nice! I grabbed 2 for $36. I'll wait untill I have another coupon to burn to add more. Right now, the only ones I'd use them on is my MK VII Iron Man and Thor, which I don't have yet.

Wow can't believe my Thor shipped before cap , something must have happened. Maybe cap is stuck in a black hole with my superman pf, which was supposed to ship back in May.

Don't expect sideshow to update you, I haven't heard a peep about my supes pf other than when I called and the lady told me they have no idea where my statue is nor when I may receive it

Wow can't believe my Thor shipped before cap , something must have happened. Maybe cap is stuck in a black hole with my superman pf, which was supposed to ship back in May.

Don't expect sideshow to update you, I haven't heard a peep about my supes pf other than when I called and the lady told me they have no idea where my statue is nor when I may receive it

So did you cancel your order? Or get something from SS? 3 months later and I'd be pissed as hell.

So did you cancel your order? Or get something from SS? 3 months later and I'd be pissed as hell.

I've been rather cool about the whole situation, but if don't here anything soon I will ask for some sort of compensation. Yes canceling would be the rationale thing to do at this point, however supes was my favorite character growing up and is the one that got me into this madness - the statue is fantastic I can't do it... Just can't cancel

I was charged for Cap last week and Thor today so Cap was here 1st and SHOULD have shipped 1st. (or in my case with Thor).

Erm no. Thor was released first. In HK. So he will be in stock first.

Your thor may have gotten charged today because you were on waitlist or flexpay but that does not mean he isn't in stock before Cap. Just go with HK releases. Thor releases first hence Thor gets to sideshow first. Simple logic :dunno

I know because while my distributor for HT is not sideshow in Asia, I got my Thor first and Cap coming by next week.

Back