1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. I might switch sculpts too.

Good choice.
I always have my Caps dressed as "Steve" with their lids off.

A130E3AD-0A18-4ADC-AB18-8CCA8B1A6741.jpg

Dammit, I'd def take you up on that offer, I have 5 WM Mark 2 and 0 GA Caps. But unfortunatly that's part of my collection that's currently unavailbe to me right now.

Hope you guys worked out a great deal :) my 2nd GA Cap should be here in the next week. Investment piece lol but honestly, he's an awesome figure. Can't say enough about him

Its all good. I sold it and will just but a new WM2.0 from BBTS

Oh yeah, for sure.
I was awake when you posted the trade idea. And spent half an hour wondering if I could do without my WM(which I only opened to make sure it was in the box, lol)
In the end I decided not to offer it(I knew you'd get one easily enough).

Well to keep one sealed to be honest. It sounds ridiculous I know. However if anything bad happened to my Cap, I know having a sealed one would be some piece of mind.

When in fact the grim reality is that the plastic fumes have no way to air, they are circulating in the closed box, eating through the faux leather and the body is starting to leak chemicals into the costume, which will crumble in your hands in eight years when you finally come to open it, lol.

Honestly if the figure were a more widespread release I likely wouldn't do it. Because it was more limited you never know. And at $300 for a brand new one I know I'll at least get that back if I needed to sell it. Anyhow he's probably my favorite HT figure until AOU Cap comes out lol.

Honestly if the figure were a more widespread release I likely wouldn't do it. Because it was more limited you never know. And at $300 for a brand new one I know I'll at least get that back if I needed to sell it. Anyhow he's probably my favorite HT figure until AOU Cap comes out lol.

:yess: :duff

Back