1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great photos Remy :clap Love this figure

Thanks man. I do too. Although the AOU Cap is the best Cap figure, the golden age suit is my favorite Cap suit from the movie.
As much as I love the figure, with the stock helmet head, you cant help to think that it could be better.
But with amazing Evans headsculpt, he now looks perfect! :yess:

It says sold out at sideshow now.
Wow! His average price is north of $400-450 on eBay.

Your best bet is to check the for sale thread. I vaguely remember seeing some there for a little over $300.
It's gonna be costly cause I strongly recommend getting an AOU cap head to bring justice to the figure.

I got mine on here for $300 shipped earlier this month. Patience is the key, as with most stuff like this. I wasn't going to spend over $350... I just started a WTB and waited.

Mine has the Strike helmet sculpt on him and I'm working on getting the First Avenger gear. I have the pouch thing and the machine gun. I just need the leg holster. I'm going for a mixup of old and new.

I got the same email. Lol I was so holding out hope too. I mean up till yesterday I was...nah. I'm kidding. I was just amused they left it open that long.

I'm glad I got mine when I did. I got mine around November - December of last year for around $300 brand new from a seller on Amazon. Like Remy said, the price for these now is north of $400-$450 on eBay. Sometimes $500.

I think he looks really good with the head sculpt without the helmet, as indeed the standard head sculpt with the helmet that he comes with seems a little too disproportionate to the rest of his body. However, I think I will leave it on simply because he has a different expression with the slightly grinded teeth than the rest of the non-helmeted/masked head sculpts that typically have the pursed lips, and I'm attempting to have an even blend of Cap figures that are non-helmeted/masked and helmeted/masked.

For me, it's as follows:

Star Spangled Man: Masked
Rescue Version: Unmasked
TFA Suit: Helmet
Avengers: Masked
Strike Suit: No helmet
Steve Rogers: No helmet
Golden Age: Helmet
Age Of Ultron: No helmet

Yeah I didn't take the chance of the price increasing more and scored one for $275 shipped, brand new and never displayed. This and DX13 are the only hot toys I had to pay more than retail price.

I own all the Cap figures up to date just waiting on AOU Cap to be released.

Thanks, that is interesting information, so it is almost like an official hot toys product in a way then which is pretty cool. I am way happier with this figure now, looks so awesome with the new Rogers head which works out well for my plans, as this will be my vintage Cap and the new Avengers 2 Cap will be displayed masked as my modern Cap:)

17307922066_3192b7516f_b.jpg

16713654053_6c3d85be08_b.jpg

17333918195_9a49dda1ff_b.jpg

Please, could you post a picture depicting the head of the AOU next to the GA to see the difference in size? thanks

Please, could you post a picture depicting the head of the AOU next to the GA to see the difference in size? thanks

I don't have the AOU Cap yet, I got my notice from sideshow yesterday stating he will charge on 7/8/15, but I believe the Strike suit Steve head and the AOU are the same just painted different.

Here's a video I did on this figure to give you a better idea on how it looks.

I don't have the AOU Cap yet, I got my notice from sideshow yesterday stating he will charge on 7/8/15, but I believe the Strike suit Steve head and the AOU are the same just painted different.

Here's a video I did on this figure to give you a better idea on how it looks.

I mean a photo of the head of Steve (civil or to AOU, which are same) near a GA for the see their size.
I have the GA but I have exposed with the head of CA Avengers because it seems more proportionate. This civil head MMS183 set (or AOU) seems to me a bit 'largest. But maybe It is wrong, since i have not recived my AoU yet
Anyway thanks, I see the video.

OK gothcha, I'm currently at work, sucks working on a Holiday, I'll try and remember to take a photo of that when I get home, unless someelse wants to chime in who has that pic.

OK gothcha, I'm currently at work, sucks working on a Holiday, I'll try and remember to take a photo of that when I get home, unless someelse wants to chime in who has that pic.

Ok, but I did not want to be too picky. When you can do it safely, otherwise it does not matter.
Thank you Hello

Back