1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Username, I believe, did a mod to the Strike helmet by removing the ears and replacing them to make it look like what it should be. For me, I don't mind how it looks even if slightly bigger. It's to the point that I don't even notice anymore due to it makes the fig that much better, again, for me anyway :)

I was catching up thinking: "Someone has to remember i did this before..."
Thanks for not letting me down my friend.

That looks really good, way better than the stock head it came with, thanks for posting it:)

980E24A1-9BBA-4EC7-90E7-013D215B59F3.jpg

1E94D357-7CDF-49F8-AF98-D3D3E157C199.jpg

2796B115-D047-4FFE-8498-43C5B6071CA3.jpg

B4451836-74FD-4FB3-9321-CB26C3C51796.jpg

94922C7C-C9D4-4675-AE12-0DB159C19E8C.jpg

DA6756B5-B74E-49BA-957A-B8CD9AA258A6.jpg

BAD7C894-E733-446C-BF69-8A643052B1D4.jpg

I was catching up thinking: "Someone has to remember i did this before..."
Thanks for not letting me down my friend.

Can never forget your work my friend. :hi5:

Between yourself and others on here who either do great mods or come up with great ideas on how to improve figures, or just chatting with fellow collectors, makes this board kind of like "Cheers". Where everyone knows your name and they're always glad you came :)

980E24A1-9BBA-4EC7-90E7-013D215B59F3.jpg

1E94D357-7CDF-49F8-AF98-D3D3E157C199.jpg

2796B115-D047-4FFE-8498-43C5B6071CA3.jpg

B4451836-74FD-4FB3-9321-CB26C3C51796.jpg

94922C7C-C9D4-4675-AE12-0DB159C19E8C.jpg

DA6756B5-B74E-49BA-957A-B8CD9AA258A6.jpg

BAD7C894-E733-446C-BF69-8A643052B1D4.jpg

Between yourself and others on here who either do great mods or come up with great ideas on how to improve figures, or just chatting with fellow collectors, makes this board kind of like "Cheers". Where everyone knows your name and they're always glad you came :)

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

:duff

Thanks a lot.

Looks the business! I have mine displayed the same way.
And another great review. Next to Avengers Cap, this one is my fave.
Also, just RE: the seam line. The OneSixthKit lid *is* the HT helmet. If you get your HT GA helmeted head, and look either side of the "A" on the lid, you will see the faintest remnants of that mould seam on the HT one. They obviously pre-finished them on the one that they were selling. The people who run the factory that makes the parts for HT then do a run of a few thousand extras and sell them as is without the headsculpt in there. That's why there's a tab in the chinstrap, and the tabs inside the helmet(To locate to the headsculpt).
Just another piece of useless information, lol.

Looks the business! I have mine displayed the same way.
And another great review. Next to Avengers Cap, this one is my fave.
Also, just RE: the seam line. The OneSixthKit lid *is* the HT helmet. If you get your HT GA helmeted head, and look either side of the "A" on the lid, you will see the faintest remnants of that mould seam on the HT one. They obviously pre-finished them on the one that they were selling. The people who run the factory that makes the parts for HT then do a run of a few thousand extras and sell them as is without the headsculpt in there. That's why there's a tab in the chinstrap, and the tabs inside the helmet(To locate to the headsculpt).
Just another piece of useless information, lol.

Thanks, that is interesting information, so it is almost like an official hot toys product in a way then which is pretty cool. I am way happier with this figure now, looks so awesome with the new Rogers head which works out well for my plans, as this will be my vintage Cap and the new Avengers 2 Cap will be displayed masked as my modern Cap:)

17307922066_3192b7516f_b.jpg

16713654053_6c3d85be08_b.jpg

17333918195_9a49dda1ff_b.jpg

Great pics!

Thanks, that is interesting information, so it is almost like an official hot toys product in a way then which is pretty cool.

Kind of. HT do the sculpt and send it off for reproduction, ordering a shedload. It's always their own paintjobs that set theirs apart. But they are clearly the same pieces. I just got a bootleg Nick Fury and it looks as good as the HT one.

I am way happier with this figure now, looks so awesome with the new Rogers head which works out well for my plans, as this will be my vintage Cap and the new Avengers 2 Cap will be displayed masked as my modern Cap:)

That makes sense. Keep your eyes peeled for SSM and TFA Cap. They sometimes pop up for good prices. I got a spare SSM Cap recently for $150. So there are deals out there.

Truly fantastic pics Skull! You're making me want to break out my First Avenger Cap to put along side this one :) Great job again!

Great pics!

Kind of. HT do the sculpt and send it off for reproduction, ordering a shedload. It's always their own paintjobs that set theirs apart. But they are clearly the same pieces. I just got a bootleg Nick Fury and it looks as good as the HT one.

That makes sense. Keep your eyes peeled for SSM and TFA Cap. They sometimes pop up for good prices. I got a spare SSM Cap recently for $150. So there are deals out there.

I see, I did have TFA cap and sold him when I ordered GA so I'm good on that, SSC is a nice figure but for me, GA, A2 cap and rescue are enough for now:lol

Truly fantastic pics Skull! You're making me want to break out my First Avenger Cap to put along side this one :) Great job again!

Thanks buddy:)

I'd say his right arm needs to be a bit higher and a bit further out as if he's about to swing in with a punch. Alternatively stick a gun in his hand and it'll look fine as it is.

I'd say his right arm needs to be a bit higher and a bit further out as if he's about to swing in with a punch. Alternatively stick a gun in his hand and it'll look fine as it is.

I kept going back and forth with that. Arm out, arm in, lol. Couldn't quite figure out what I wanted :) Thanks for the input!

Back