1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well through the course of Avengers and through to the end of IM3, Stark is a changed man. Cap in Avengers was still getting his footing in the modern world. I would think that Cap in Avengers 2 would have more of a leadership role. Especially the way his role was built up in Winter Soldier. He started giving orders as stated by Fury. Adjusted in he modern world and emerged a leader. Knows not everything is black and white. All the members pretty much know each other already and know they work well as a team.
Marvel would be throwing all that character development out the door if they revert back to Iron Man's show.

Agreed. All the characters have grown so much. Can't wait to see how it affects the group dynamic...actually can't wait for AoU in general :yess:

tumblr_n3qwqlWL5o1t0xz7jo1_500.gif

Yeah. April 5th... ugh. C'mon people cancel!

i think almost everyone will get one, there is no official number for how much they will make and it seems that they try to create a hype for sold out figures. clever marketing. not more. people who have it on pre order will now definitely not cancel their order and people on the waitlist will be extremely happy to get one. HT and SS did an amazing job. also they avoid flexpay with waitlist orders to save more money.

i think almost everyone will get one, there is no official number for how much they will make and it seems that they try to create a hype for sold out figures. clever marketing. not more. people who have it on pre order will now definitely not cancel their order and people on the waitlist will be extremely happy to get one. HT and SS did an amazing job. also they avoid flexpay with waitlist orders to save more money.

But this is a movie promo so it is very limited...don't think everyone will get one

I think the guy who PO'ed late March and myself will get our's converted. I know I've said it a lot (feel free to post the "beating a dead horse" gif) but now that it is June/July as opposed to September/October people won't have the funds available a couple months ahead of time.

I got on the waitlist April 14th I think. I don't have much hope honestly.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I think the guy who PO'ed late March and myself will get our's converted. I know I've said it a lot (feel free to post the "beating a dead horse" gif) but now that it is June/July as opposed to September/October people won't have the funds available a couple months ahead of time.

Yes that will more than likely happen to a few people. This was great for you guys that are hoping for conversions!.....unless of course some of you won't have funds in time either...oye :lol

Back