1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 It's called leadership. Just watch the scene in the Avengers where Cap directs the NYPD. NYPD Cop: "Why the hell should I take orders from you?" Cap whips some serious Chitauri butt and that cop quickly repeats his orders over his radio.

And as for Stark's comment about everything special about Cap coming out of a bottle = wrong. Stark was jabbing Cap out of insecurity. Without his armor he is a flawed and vulnerable human being. Precisely why he suffered so badly from PTSD in IM3.

As for the bottle comment...Dr. Erskine said it best. The serum only amplifies the raw material that is already there. Good becomes great. Bad becomes worse. Cap was chosen because of those raw materials. The serum was the mechanism to allow those traits to flourish. Cap was Cap even as a scrawny Steve Rogers. Just like Stark is still an arrogant drunk @$$ in and out of fhe suit.

Stark isnt special at all. He is just rich and smart, and a prick about. Thats why he isnt a soldier. He couldnt handle the serum. He would turn into a super powered version of Ke$ha...or worse, Justin Beiber. :drink

And for the record, Im not IM bashing. I love IM. I just dont care for Stark's attitude. I still love his character though. Prick as he may be he is still great, and RDJ is perfect portraying him.

WOW I dont hate RDJ or his Iron Man character but I sort of agree with you, although now He's ''a changed man'' :lol

One part of the Avengers I didn't care for is his square off with Loki.

Cap is the pinnacle of human conditioning and then some... he throws his shield, runs and punches Loki, takes two hits (yes from an Asgardian) and is out of breath.

Didn't sit right with me.

Bats is the pinnacle of human conditioning; Cap is definitely "AND THEN SOME". I liked that little toe to toe with Loki. It would've been better if they had a Cap 2 level of choreography going on

Bats is the pinnacle of human conditioning; Cap is definitely "AND THEN SOME". I liked that little toe to toe with Loki. It would've been better if they had a Cap 2 level of choreography going on

Agreed Bats definetly is... cap is superhuman and therefore does not count as human

Agreed. Batman is written as being the pinnacle of human potential. He is extremely ingelligent, strategic and observant. I have a lot of respect for Batman. He pushes himself solely on willpower and determination. I admire his principles. And he refuses to use guns and take lives. He may be a vigilante of sorts, but he is THE ultimate cop.

Agreed. Batman is written as being the pinnacle of human potential. He is extremely ingelligent, strategic and observant. I have a lot of respect for Batman. He pushes himself solely on willpower and determination. I admire his principles. And he refuses to use guns and take lives. He may be a vigilante of sorts, but he is THE ultimate cop.

tumblr_ma0o0gcYM31rr159v.gif

I don't understand why people confuse bossiness with leadership. If everyone lets their egos fly and they go off doing their own things, chaos ensues, nothing gets accomplished. When Cap assigns roles for everyone based on strategy, they succeed.

Cap is very decisive and keeps calm in situation that most will fold. That is why he leads. The Avengers know that he is not about himself and puts the team before him. They know that they can trust his judgement.

Favorite Character in DC- Batman
Favorite Character in Marvel- Captain America

Back