1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Golden Age Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cap is very decisive and keeps calm in situation that most will fold. That is why he leads. The Avengers know that he is not about himself and puts the team before him. They know that they can trust his judgement.

Favorite Character in DC- Batman
Favorite Character in Marvel- Captain America

You and me both, son. :hi5: :yess:

I don't understand why people confuse bossiness with leadership. If everyone lets their egos fly and they go off doing their own things, chaos ensues, nothing gets accomplished. When Cap assigns roles for everyone based on strategy, they succeed.

have to do it:lol
50573802.jpg

You and me both, son. :hi5: :yess:

:duff

Same here! Gotta love the batman and Cap.

Also deadpool.

Yeah Deadpools cool too, I remember that was the first figure I purchased in 1992 I think, when I somewhat started to collect figures, with that spring out dagger. Collected his comic series, no one really knew who Deadpool was. Cable & Deadpool was the s#it!! But Captain America still owns all!

Cap pretended to be bossy in Avengers, but he was only in charge because Iron Man allowed him to be. Hopefully this will not be the case In Ultron Wars.

I hope not! He's the man. But If we all know Marvel and RDJ, Iron man will be the man. Sadly.

Well through the course of Avengers and through to the end of IM3, Stark is a changed man. Cap in Avengers was still getting his footing in the modern world. I would think that Cap in Avengers 2 would have more of a leadership role. Especially the way his role was built up in Winter Soldier. He started giving orders as stated by Fury. Adjusted in he modern world and emerged a leader. Knows not everything is black and white. All the members pretty much know each other already and know they work well as a team.
Marvel would be throwing all that character development out the door if they revert back to Iron Man's show.

Back