Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine broke too, but it's nice and balanced now.
This is what I want hot toys to make:
1. Bruce Wayne
2. Alfred
3. Gordon
4. Lucius Fox
5. Rachel Dawes
6. Scarecrow
7. Dr. Crane
8. Ra's Al Gul/ Henri Ducard
9. Salvatore Maroni
10. Lau
11. Carmine Falcone
12. Mike Engel
13. Chechen
14. Gambol
15. Commisoner Loeb
16. Wuertz
17. Ramirez
18. Stefens
19. Mayor Anthony Garcia
20. Coleman Reese
21. Various Joker Goons
22. Thomas Wayne
23. Martha Wayne
24. Joe Chill
25. Flass
26. Various Cops
27. Bank Manager
28. Burning Stack of Money
29. Slaughter truck
30. Batsignal
31. Jail Cell
32. Brian Douglas
33. Guy with Cell Phone in Belly
I'm spoiled.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That's what she said.

l

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl this thread is full of LOL's today :D

i sent that to hot toys along with:
More!!!! More jokers, more batmen, more bad guys, more good guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More cops, more goons, more random people standing on the street. I'll buy em any way and reanact the whole flipping movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us more hot toys give us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think they'll listen?

i sent that to hot toys along with:
More!!!! More jokers, more batmen, more bad guys, more good guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! More cops, more goons, more random people standing on the street. I'll buy em any way and reanact the whole flipping movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Give us more hot toys give us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think they'll listen?

Not likely... too .... many .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I were HT I would ignore you :rotfl

:emperor:emperor
Not likely... too .... many .....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I were HT I would ignore you :rotfl

thats what most people do, but then i haunt them like a ghost
:horror:horror:horror:horror:emperor:emperor
more hot toys MORE!!!!

Nolan's film titles aren't just generic names, they're relative to the story. Batman Begins was the origin story, The Dark Knight was establishing that Batman is the Dark Knight of Gotham, more than just an average hero. I could see the next one being something like Batman Redemption or something like that, as hopefully the next film will clean up his public image that TDK left off ruining.

I ordered a TT narrow from Monkey Depot, so it'll hopefully get here about the same time as Joker does (still no shipping notice from BBTS as yet. :( ).

Mine says "wherehouse" one step closer to JJJJJJOOOOOKKKKEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back