Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats boys :D At least I am getting one gift that I did nt buy for myself this Xmas haha

Just ordered mine from play.com for £125 with the £5 off voucher. Hopefully have it this week! I have all of the TDK ones apart from the Original costume version. How good are the lights on the base? Are they well made? Thanks.

Just ordered mine from play.com for £125 with the £5 off voucher. Hopefully have it this week! I have all of the TDK ones apart from the Original costume version. How good are the lights on the base? Are they well made? Thanks.

There not bad, and they can move:D

I have a suspicion that this is what my mom got for me for Christmas this year, which would be an awesome gift. She ordered off amazon for sure if she did, and she says she hasn't gotten a shipping conformation for my gift yet, whatever it may be. Here's hoping!

recieved mine today! wasnt that excited about it until it arrived..its great!! the figures, packaging and presentation all A+!!

just wondering though..what are the 2 liitle black cotton/nylon sock type things that come in the little plastic bag (next to the cop shoes)

recieved mine today! wasnt that excited about it until it arrived..its great!! the figures, packaging and presentation all A+!!

just wondering though..what are the 2 liitle black cotton/nylon sock type things that come in the little plastic bag (next to the cop shoes)

Socks for the Cop Joker I think.

I have a suspicion that this is what my mom got for me for Christmas this year, which would be an awesome gift. She ordered off amazon for sure if she did, and she says she hasn't gotten a shipping conformation for my gift yet, whatever it may be. Here's hoping!

I think my dad got me one for Christmas as well :duff

I think my dad got me one for Christmas as well :duff

I wish my parents would still give me toy presents for Christmas:monkey2. It's now me who gives toys to my kids (and to my own self).

Finally got mine, I got a HOT TOYS Truetype Caucasian Narrowed shoulder body a few months ago from Ebay, but I guess I need a neck. Can someone tell me which neck I should get for the officer joker and where I could buy one?!

Also, for some reason the figure come with extra hand pegs but no feet pegs, where can I buy this?

You got a body but no neck adapter? I assume you bought it loose so there were no feet pegs or hands or a head with the TT. You just need the neck adapter and pegs, which you can buy on eBay. I would have bought a brand new TT, since it would come with everything you would need.

You should only buy loose TT's with no parts if you are replacing a broken body, like I did with my v1 Joker. I had the pegs and neck adapter, so it was fine.

Some Pics...

Cop Joker...
20.jpg

DX Joker...
23-1.jpg

just got mine...speechless. just wow, hot toys. wow. the joker head sculpt is amazing. love the pers. makes me want to get out my eagle eye joes.

Back