Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that 3rd shot Misterscruff.
Mine came Friday but I'm holding off till Christmas to unbox him. I did peek just to make sure there wasn't any weird paint issues...all good. Feels great after 9 months to have him in the house. ;)

DSCN0665.jpg

Standard TT.

Really anxious to see someone repaint the head. Something about the stock make-up feels off, especially the "lips". But the sculpt looks great.

Yeah :D. Selling the u iform was not worth the effort so I kept it and made another cop ;). When I get tired of it I can always recover the TT and possibly reuse the shirt, tie, pants and shoes ;)

Hey guys, I was playing with my Joker's pers and can't get nothing more than a circular movement, I'm afraid moving them straight will brake it, but yesterday I was watching pers demostration video and DX day video and eyes moves perfectly from one side to another.

Hey guys, I was playing with my Joker's pers and can't get nothing more than a circular movement, I'm afraid moving them straight will brake it, but yesterday I was watching pers demostration video and DX day video and eyes moves perfectly from one side to another.

ye mines the same. i only dare move the stick in a circular motion for fear it will break. tbh im not a massive fan of the PERS it has no appeal for me - i wud have bort the figure wether it had it or not simply coz i love the character and the film. i have the eyes looking straight forward on my figure and they have been since the day i got him. i played around with different posistions at first but once i find a pose for a figure i tend to just leave him in it. none of my batman figs have been re-posed for months lol i guess im kinda boring

Thanks for the info. I thought that was how it worked, but haven't been able to get it to go through the opening . I've tried inserting it from the bottom up using the narrower part of the badge, but haven't had any luck yet. Just making sure I was doing it right because I don't want to rip or fray the strap.

The only way I've been able to get it in was from the bottom-up - if you do it the other way around, the round part of the badge won't fit.

Try using a very thin blade or something to stick under the band and "lift" it up, to help you ease the badge itself under and slide it in.

Mr.J arrived today. I was pretty skeptical about forking out for another Joker, but I stand corrected. It is fantastic, and makes my V1 with Bank robber HS look like a toy. Can't wait for DX02...
DSC04749.jpg

Back