Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this figure is soooooo amazing. i don't think i'll ever change his position. it was 2 much work getting the whole grenade thing into his jacket to not display it. by far the best fig in my collection. so LIFELIKE. i feel 5 heath ledgers are standing on my cabinent. Amd that's freaky on so many levels.
so many eyes.....
9278.jpg

they're watching me....

When people see my room, they ask me how I can sleep with all my figures looking at me :lol

Just got mine today. Been toying with him ever since. Hours now. I think this may be the most impressed I've been with a figure in some time. Very impressed.

Stripped down my V1 Joker to the base for the Cop Joker. Looks good.

Mine came with an upside down nameplate on the base however. Had to pry it off and reglue it rightside up.

Dang! And I thought my $165 shipped was a good deal! Anyhoo, I finally got this guy today! Well worth the wait! A truely landmark figure. I know all of the love is for the PERS Joker, but the Cop Joker is quite wonderful as well. Even creepier without the make up I think. It just shows how bold the Joker can be - hiding in plain sight in front of hundreds of cops!

Dang! And I thought my $165 shipped was a good deal! Anyhoo, I finally got this guy today! Well worth the wait! A truely landmark figure. I know all of the love is for the PERS Joker, but the Cop Joker is quite wonderful as well. Even creepier without the make up I think. It just shows how bold the Joker can be - hiding in plain sight in front of hundreds of cops!

I concur. Considering police joker was a bonus it certainly is a lot more than just that.

I concur. Considering police joker was a bonus it certainly is a lot more than just that.

Technically the PERS Joker is the bonus. The Cop Joker was the original figure revealed, but just like everyone else, HT figured the PERS Joker was the one people were really buying the set for, so he ended up the "main" figure.

Technically the PERS Joker is the bonus. The Cop Joker was the original figure revealed, but just like everyone else, HT figured the PERS Joker was the one people were really buying the set for, so he ended up the "main" figure.

I just assumed cause the plate on the stand does say Joker and the box says Joker as well but in the end both of them are Jokers :p

You might be wondering how I got my hands on this guy before Christmas. Well, when my old man wasn't home I snuck the clown figure out of the box. :monkey3

heh.jpg

I think"Give me one reason I do nt have my boy here pull your head off" might have been a better quote for the picture above : 0 )

Back