Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to stay away from TDK stuff but, i cracked and bought this at my LCS for a pretty good price to boot.

SKEET!! this figure is sick!, definitely better to see it in person.

359frrc.jpg

Tried to stay away from TDK stuff but, i cracked and bought this at my LCS for a pretty good price to boot.

SKEET!! this figure is sick!, definitely better to see it in person.

I cracked too and get mine Wednesday. And now that I saw the video of the DX Batman I may have to get him as well.

i cant wait for mine to come!!!!!!!..should be here soon. for my hot toys collection i think its gonna be the DX Joker and Batman DX!!, then the new T2 t800..and avatar figs..i cant wait for my joker..gonna start the collection off

Quick question for anyone and everyone. Just how white is the nose on your clown head? I ask because mine isn't completely sold white. Mind you, it's not rubbed clean off into the Rudolf effect like some I've seen, but there is just a hint of some flesh tone color showing, off center, and messy. I'm not sure if it's meant to be that way or not, because it kind of looks like and matches the intentional paint crack and rub showing around his bottom lip and forehead.

Last edited:
Well I finished putting everything together, great figures.

Had a few problems though. As I stated before, the socks are crap on both figures. Both pairs are different lengths, bunch up and barely stay on. Nothing like the V1 socks.

The name plaque on the base came right off even though I was extra careful taking the plastic off of it. I fixed it by taking double sided tape and sticking on. Funny that this tape is better than Hot Toys' glue. I can't even pry it off!

The final problem that I have with it is that one of the lights don't move like they should. Minor nitpick seeing as though I won't use the lights that often.

Other than that, these figures are perfect. I'll post pics later.

The only "problem" I have with mine are the socks. They are cut all wrong and are terribly tight. I'm thinking of just taking them off since they can't be seen. It's like they made mine out of the sock scraps. All four are different length sizes and the clown suit socks bunch up when I pose the legs.

Kind of irritating but a small nitpick. My V1 Joker socks aren't like this though and since it has become my "interrogation" Joker I guess that the only time I should worry about seeing the socks.

Should I just take the damn things off my MMS DX and Cop Joker?

Quick question for anyone and everyone. Just how white is the nose on your clown head? I ask because mine isn't completely sold white. Mind you, it's not rubbed clean off into the Rudolf effect like some I've seen, but there is just a hint of some flesh tone color showing, off center, and messy. I'm not sure if it's meant to be that way or not, because it kind of looks like and matches the intentional paint crack and rub showing around his bottom lip and forehead.

lol i love how picky you guys are

lol i love how picky you guys are

Well I'm very careful with my things and it kind of sucks when there are "problems" with it out of the box that weren't my doing.

I don't really care about the socks, but they are junkie pieces of ????. Like I said, it's like I got the scraps.

Thankfully my figure is perfect. Only other complaint is that damn stand.

Post a pic of the head.

Don't think I was being picky at all. Just asking a simple question.

well considering the style of heaths make up was a complete mess - i dont see why faded or darker areas of white on your figure would be a problem. if yours is slightly different then i guess thats good coz yours is more unique lol i just looked at my figures nose and its all shades of white, black and skin coloured lol

I love that coat fabric, which your shots really show up - whoever sourced that obviously has nothing but love for their job and total commitment to putting out the best figure possible. They could easily have used an inferior material and we wouldn't have noticed.

Dude good pics but you really have to reduce the size before you link it here... Ppl pissed on me for having even 30% of the original image size :p

Back