Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only "problem" I have with mine are the socks. They are cut all wrong and are terribly tight. I'm thinking of just taking them off since they can't be seen. It's like they made mine out of the sock scraps. All four are different length sizes and the clown suit socks bunch up when I pose the legs.

Kind of irritating but a small nitpick. My V1 Joker socks aren't like this though and since it has become my "interrogation" Joker I guess that the only time I should worry about seeing the socks.

Should I just take the damn things off my MMS DX and Cop Joker?

Merry Christmas Gotham.

FINALJoker1.jpg

He-he-he... Something wicked this way comes...

:D

Woo, this gives me a great idea! Hot Toys should do a Santa Joker for their next DX figure. Then maybe an Easter bunny Joker or even a Chinese new year Joker! Then when they are done with the Joker Holiday series, they can make another Joker series based on occupations, builder Joker, window cleaner Joker, Dish washer Joker, daycare centre Joker...... Think of all the possibilities!! They better make them all DX too! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Woo, this gives me a great idea! Hot Toys should do a Santa Joker for their next DX figure. Then maybe an Easter bunny Joker or even a Chinese new year Joker! Then when they are done with the Joker Holiday series, they can make another Joker series based on occupations, builder Joker, window cleaner Joker, Dish washer Joker, daycare centre Joker...... Think of all the possibilities!! They better make them all DX too! :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

...................... :lol

its nice .. but is a bit to expensive ... it doesnt look to dificult to do .. !!!

I will find out how much it cost .. to do .. and which way .. willl be cooll to do it .. !!! other wse .. buy . one .. but thank you very .. much its very useful imformation .. I probably end .. buying one .. realyy

thanks .. !!!

its nice .. but is a bit to expensive ... it doesnt look to dificult to do .. !!!

I will find out how much it cost .. to do .. and which way .. willl be cooll to do it .. !!! other wse .. buy . one .. but thank you very .. much its very useful imformation .. I probably end .. buying one .. realyy

thanks .. !!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back