Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watermark.php

Hey guys I have a major problem that I need help with...This just happened today, but when I move the Joker's eyes, only one moves! What can I do to fix this?? HELP!

Hey guys I have a major problem that I need help with...This just happened today, but when I move the Joker's eyes, only one moves! What can I do to fix this?? HELP!

You're going to have to remove the P.E.R.S. to see exactly what the problem is.. but it sounds like one of the eye joints are broken. Same thing happened to a guy over at ToyWorld. Hopefully these pics will help you out:

P.E.R.S. Removed:
sany1029.jpg

Broken Eye Joint:
sany1031.jpg

Fix = Tape/Sculpting Putty/Krazy Glue/Whatever Will Hold It Together:
sany1032.jpg

So that's the Do-it-yourself method. You could also look into getting the head replaced by HT or whoever you bought it from.

You're going to have to remove the P.E.R.S. to see exactly what the problem is.. but it sounds like one of the eye joints are broken. Same thing happened to a guy over at ToyWorld. Hopefully these pics will help you out:

So that's the Do-it-yourself method. You could also look into getting the head replaced by HT or whoever you bought it from.

I tried using various screwdrivers and none seem to fit.. their screws are so distorted that nothing fits. any idea of which one to use?

Love those shots Devil and Maul. I really like that repaint on the broken PERS one, need more photos of it all fixed up, the lips have the cool pout thing going on

I was a bit skeptical about PERS and how it would look in hand but, i really like this feature, this figure is just awesome.

vih7vo.jpg

2ip3c.jpg

2aj24wo.jpg

Last edited:
Back