Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also had some problems getting the main stand into the base. I've tried really hard, even running the stand under hot water, and it still won't snap all the way in.

This figure is bad luck for being so damn awesome...

haha
Oh Dude just be sure to know that the stand as it is packaged does not go in correctly. you actually have to pull out the metal pipe and reverse it. The plastic trunk is suppose to bend inwards the stand... maybe a reason why it wont fit in properly

BTW I am watching TDK right now and in more scenes the inner lining of the coat looks actually red?!

Yeah it's actually just a really faded out red that gets an orange/salmon hit in the light. I finally figured it out after looking at probably 30 or so orange colors, none of them being 100percent correct lol.

Last edited:
My Pers broke after I shot a video yesterday with my Joker named Grimlock meets Joker... So Ive emailed Urbancollector about getting a replacement head... This BLOWS in so many ways... I didnt even do anything rough with it just moved the eyes a few times... Now he's cross eyed...:(:(:(

UGH! Paint rub?? Are you kidding??

I was playing around with Joker yesterday, swapping hands and what not, and I noticed on his "gun holding" hand, the paint rubbed off when I was trying to put the gun in!

For the cost of these figures, you would think they would have molded the gloves in purple to combat this.....

UGH! Paint rub?? Are you kidding??

I was playing around with Joker yesterday, swapping hands and what not, and I noticed on his "gun holding" hand, the paint rubbed off when I was trying to put the gun in!

For the cost of these figures, you would think they would have molded the gloves in purple to combat this.....

Did you see the paint rub off? Because on my right gun hand (and others on here because we've discussed it) near the palm/lower finger the glove isn't fully painted. It comes like that. So unless you actually saw paint come off/paint transfer then your DX hand is normal.

Did you see the paint rub off? Because on my right gun hand (and others on here because we've discussed it) near the palm/lower finger the glove isn't fully painted. It comes like that. So unless you actually saw paint come off/paint transfer then your DX hand is normal.

ahhh, sorry, I didn't want to dial through 800 pages to find it....

I know there is a search feature. :duh

And no, I didn't actually see it rub off, but it's in the location you mentioned. Factory defect then??

And no, I didn't actually see it rub off, but it's in the location you mentioned. Factory defect then??

Nah, they probably just thought no-one would worry/care over such a trivial issue.

A few of the finger tips have paint rubbed off on my figure, especially the finger on the hand that holds his coat open.

I'm checking with our Supplier to see what they are allowing in regards to
this issue. I'll let you know what I hear.

This is all got form Urbancollector as a responce so far to my broken PERS I hope theyll replace it...

My hands seemed fine the last time I checked... I'll take a look when I can. I also bought another set of hands off ebay, could check those too.

But my last Joker had a spot of paint missing on his left gun hand's index finger.

Back