Hot Toys - MMS DX 01- The Dark Knight - The Joker spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-1.jpg

7-2.jpg

6-3.jpg

5-2.jpg

i cant believe it was 2 years ago now since heath passed away. where has the time gone

Got my BillyB last night :)
It does look a lot nicer and puts the figure to scale.
billyb.jpg

Just need my pants from Monkeydepot !! Anyone had issues with them? I ordered the HT DX01 pants and a bazooka from them over a month ago and still have not received it :( stupid me the purchase was so cheap I did not want to double up the cost through traceable shipping and now I am potentially screwed? If it never arrives will they reimburse me or reship? I contacted them already but they want me to give them another two weeks to see. Does Paypal protect me here at all? I am running out of time fast and not sure what to do, any advise be appreciated.

RIP Heath. You will be missed....

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

HOOOOOOLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY CRAP!

This figure is even better than I expected. I haven't gotten time to "play" with it yet, but WOW! Best yet, I got him for $80 off of lforigno!

My only observation is this: How can HT come up with something as brilliant as the PERS system, but can't come up with an easier way to change hands. If you are going to include a bunch of hands, why not make an easier swapping system??

Oh well, I friggen love this figure!

Last crappy shot of him on his temporary shelf. I plan on making a small diorama for him to stand in on his own shelf sometime.
IMG_4407.jpg

That repaint is SIIIIIIICK man, one of the best joker's i've seen, really suits the sculpt, imagine it with realistic hair, would be perfect
thanks blakus939....yap...i wonder to do that...:banana
Agreed - love the repaint/photos - nice work!
thanks dude
Yea, best repaint of the DX i have seen yet, good job venom.
yahooo..thanks
:( It's two years ago today since Heath died - 22nd Jan.
:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2....ya....feelings change memories dont....RIP heath ledger:monkey3:angelsmil

Just ordered mine from VikingsPlayground tonight.........my wife is going to kill me, but if I'm lucky maybe I'll get to see the figure first:gun

If i may (on the joker, everything from the neck down is the dx). This pic is before a rearrangement and a fingerprint cleaning :)

sneaka.jpg

That looks great viezure. Looking at the Harvey Dent figure I think I may have to see about securing one of those as well.

I suppose I have lived a fruitful 35 years up till now anyhow. If my wife does decide to finally do me in, at least I can hope its quick.

Got my BillyB last night :)

Was this a new order? I'm still waiting on a response from him if he's going to take up my order.

The last time I was in contact with him was, 12-08-2009.

I hope I haven't scared him away as I was enquiring about softer fabric ties.

Was this a new order? I'm still waiting on a response from him if he's going to take up my order.

The last time I was in contact with him was, 12-08-2009.

I hope I haven't scared him away as I was enquiring about softer fabric ties.

I wouldn't worry, Billy's a bit intermittent with communication pre-order placement, but just press on, his work's worth it. He does like to work in batches too. When I contacted him for my shirt and tie set, he was on a break from the Joker stuff and just marked me down to contact again when he started back up, he did so and I got it.

Back