Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really feel that way, Riddick? If so, it has to be a first.

The "main" sculpt looks awesome. Can't complain at all since this one is HotToys's work, not Adam's :lol
"Laughing" sculpt can be better... But I doubt that it'll be changed even slightly.

Indeed. Riddick can be, erm, blunt in his criticisms of sculpts sometimes so its surprising to see him this enthused for this one.
blah-blah.gif

:1-1:

Do you really feel that way, Riddick? If so, it has to be a first.

Indeed. Riddick can be, erm, blunt in his criticisms of sculpts sometimes so its surprising to see him this enthused for this one.

The only thing that would be more shocking than Riddick being happy about something would be Nova NOT asking where the Xmen First Class are.:wave

:lol :hi5:

The only thing that would be more shocking than Riddick being happy about something would be Nova NOT asking where the Xmen First Class are.:wave

also :lol although I've agreed with Nova on things in the past. I do think he could do with cutting back on his campaign for more variety from HT, for the sake of his own rep around here, which has taken a hit.

Some things are surprising to see (like, witnessing a rabbit kill a dog, seeing the earth start rotating around the moon, or seeing Riddick praise a HT sculpt). Other things. . .impossible.

Sideshow doesn't allow for all of the PO cost to be paid now do they? I have the cash now for this and have it preordered at BBTS but kinda want to pay for it now. This way I may be able to pull of the Batpod and DKR Bats at the end of the year.

The "main" sculpt looks awesome. Can't complain at all since this one is HotToys's work, not Adam's :lol
"Laughing" sculpt can be better... But I doubt that it'll be changed even slightly.

blah-blah.gif

:1-1:

well said this is there best work on the joker imo.

Is the tumbler still coming out in august I have that preordered too wonder if that will get delayed again.

I wonder if this new TT for the 2.0 is going to be a sculpted body. For some reason I'm doubting it but it needs to be,well at least the forearms do. He has his sleeves rolled up in the interrogation scene. As we see on the pics they don't have them rolled up. I'd hate to see some ugly shiny arms under there. I'm surprised no one has brought it up yet. Unless I missed something.

I wonder if this new TT for the 2.0 is going to be a sculpted body. For some reason I'm doubting it but it needs to be,well at least the forearms do. He has his sleeves rolled up in the interrogation scene. As we see on the pics they don't have them rolled up. I'd hate to see some ugly shiny arms under there. I'm surprised no one has brought it up yet. Unless I missed something.

I agree the forearms really should be sculpted

I wish I hadn't seen this comparison pic. It's things like this that start to make you doubt your initial reaction of how awesome it looked on first glance.

I hate side by side pics. they are useless. No matter how great a sculpt looks, even if it's perfect, it ends up not looking like the pic. I love the T1 sculpt but when put next to the real thing.....:(

Although I watched it only some weeks ago I've got TDK on again because of this figure. Just noticed that Joker gets that shotgun from the bank manager.

I wish they would have put the penny and the daisy on the vest. I know it's not accurate to the int. scene but I think it would look cool and interesting. Actually, I think someone here made them available once. I think it was steven.guinta?

Back