Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either to get it in hand sooner or perhaps oversees might be their only option. I haven't pre-ordered anything since 89 Batman and Joker Aug '11 and I had no problems obtaining the figs I want at retail (or below).

I will admit to pre-ordering Dx 11 through SS to secure the exclusive. If I didn't want the exclusive, I wouldn't pre-ordered this either.

Ahh never thought about overseas buyers. Wouldn't think preordering it from someone from ebay who is preordering it would get it to you any sooner though.

I really like this sculpt but if hot toys read us maybe they could try to fix some little things!

Like the pers system. The eyes seems grey, really dark..
It has already destroy the dx indy..

2ag2aex.jpg

Now here's a valid comparison. :clap

I like the changes to the face, but I'm confused about what you're saying about the eyes. Do you mean they aren't open wide enough? If so, I agree that it's just lighting. Don't think we'll ever have a problem with the eyes being too closed on a PERS head.

The PERS looks perfect on this figure to my eye.

I should note that, although I see the modification as a slight improvement, I will not care whether Hot Toys responds to it or not.

The "main" sculpt looks awesome. Can't complain at all since this one is HotToys's work, not Adam's :lol
"Laughing" sculpt can be better... But I doubt that it'll be changed even slightly.

blah-blah.gif

:1-1:

:rotfl

Glad you like it too. :1-1:

I wonder if this new TT for the 2.0 is going to be a sculpted body. For some reason I'm doubting it but it needs to be,well at least the forearms do. He has his sleeves rolled up in the interrogation scene. As we see on the pics they don't have them rolled up. I'd hate to see some ugly shiny arms under there. I'm surprised no one has brought it up yet. Unless I missed something.

The normal Advanced rue Type actually does have sculpted forearms. So I wouldn't be suprised if this does too.

Sorry I meant at what part in that scene (answered anyway).:wink1: I only watched it yesterday too.:D

I wonder if the backdrop will be flat with the door and window printed on or slighty raised (3D) like in this pic:

318072_332277576846782_1275189939_n.jpg

I don't see anything raised (3D) in that pic. The backdrop just has shadowing on it that makes it look 3D.

The Joker accumulates alot of stuff from other people. Guns, dogs, thugs. He is a green conservationist.

:lol

Yeah I gotta agree. Hate seeing real world against sculpt comparisons. Really makes the sculpts look completely off. This one is especially bad.

:cuckoo:

In my opinion, all the comparisons in this thread just show how great this sculpt is.

dx11mod1.jpg

No tweaks or mods to the sculpt, just light and shadow. :wave

IMO that's the exact look/scene Yulli/JC Hong were going for with the main DX 11 sculpt/paint. Obviously both heads aren't in the exact same position but regardless.. it's pretty close.

STOCK PHOTO:
Hot-Toys-Joker-2-DX-p-17.jpg

dx11mod1.jpg

No tweaks or mods to the sculpt, just light and shadow. :wave

IMO that's the exact look/scene Yulli/JC Hong were going for with the main DX 11 sculpt/paint. Obviously both heads aren't in the exact same position but regardless.. it's pretty close.

STOCK PHOTO:
Hot-Toys-Joker-2-DX-p-17.jpg

I thought Bespin Luke was my most anticipated figure release this year. Not any more! I cant wait for this guy!! Its going to be beautiful!!

:panic: :panic: :panic:

The normal Advanced rue Type actually does have sculpted forearms. So I wouldn't be suprised if this does too.

Ok. What exactly is an advanced body? Is it the mid way point between a Narrow Shoulder and the Muscle bodies?

In my opinion, all the comparisons in this thread just show how great this sculpt is.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. :dunno

Sold out now. Thats the most expensive diorama Ive ever bought in my LIFE. Better be worth it. :lol

Looks pretty good.

Well, at least anything is better than that cardboard backdrop that the DX11 comes with so....:panic:

It is worth it its top of the line. Mine will be here thursday. Here is a video of it on youtube. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=___LjQKL2oA[/ame]

Ok. What exactly is an advanced body? Is it the mid way point between a Narrow Shoulder and the Muscle bodies?

Well, in terms of shoulders, yes. But that's an over simplification.

TTM16_Truetype_Caucasian+Male+(Advanced+Ver.).jpg

Really well proportioned all the way around. [The thighs have removable plates.] Do you have Spiderman? That's a pretty good example of how well proportioned it is. Even without clothes (or with tights on) it looks very human.

As far as the forearms go: they are only lightly sculpted, but it's better than nothing. :)

Hasn't there been several different interrogation dios? Or are they all custom with the one you guys are talking about being the only officially released one?

Back