Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not related to this figure but in case you guys are interested.....great price on amazon....arrived today...
IMG_1196-1.jpg

At the beginning of the film, the bank raid. It was the bank manager's gun. Joker picks it up, tosses it into the back of the school bus with the money before driving off.

Sorry I meant at what part in that scene (answered anyway).:wink1: I only watched it yesterday too.:D

I wonder if the backdrop will be flat with the door and window printed on or slighty raised (3D) like in this pic:

318072_332277576846782_1275189939_n.jpg

Sorry I meant at what part in that scene (answered anyway).:wink1: I only watched it yesterday too.:D

I wonder if the backdrop will be flat with the door and window printed on or slighty raised (3D) like in this pic:

318072_332277576846782_1275189939_n.jpg

Hell with the paper backdrop I ordered the interagation room just shipped today.

£199 is cheap for them.:horror What's the shipping?

I wish I hadn't seen this comparison pic. It's things like this that start to make you doubt your initial reaction of how awesome it looked on first glance.

Yeah I gotta agree. Hate seeing real world against sculpt comparisons. Really makes the sculpts look completely off. This one is especially bad.

For all of you that were around for the release of the DX01 and BRJ. How long after they shipped were they readily available for purchase at regular or even below MSRP??? If I can't get a DX01 or BRJ for a good price before this one ships I may just go ahead and get this one anyway. Just don't wanna get left high and dry.

For all of you that were around for the release of the DX01 and BRJ. How long after they shipped were they readily available for purchase at regular or even below MSRP??? If I can't get a DX01 or BRJ for a good price before this one ships I may just go ahead and get this one anyway. Just don't wanna get left high and dry.

It's a different ball game. HT used to sell out rather quickly therefore, you snooze you loose.

Today's HT are available much longer......

Why the hell do people preorder from ebay sellers for around the same price you can preorder direct or from a dealer. Doesn't make any sense to take that risk.

Why the hell do people preorder from ebay sellers for around the same price you can preorder direct or from a dealer. Doesn't make any sense to take that risk.

Either to get it in hand sooner or perhaps oversees might be their only option. I haven't pre-ordered anything since 89 Batman and Joker Aug '11 and I had no problems obtaining the figs I want at retail (or below).

I will admit to pre-ordering Dx 11 through SS to secure the exclusive. If I didn't want the exclusive, I wouldn't pre-ordered this either.

This is a great looking figure (despite the nitpicks) soi had to pre order the exclusive.

Back