Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they first released images of HT's first Dark Knight Joker, i picked up Medicom's Joker instead. Partly due to stubborn loyalty and i actually believed it be the superior figure between the two.
Then Bank Robber Joker came out... followed by DX01...
Still I held on to my Medi Joker... the stubborn moron that i am.

But this latest DX11 Joker... OMFG...

The tailoring... the sculpt... Yeah there may be a few niggling issues (suspenders, etc) but i must say... this DX11 looks freakin awesome! I have no bias here. I don't own a DX01 to feel loyalty towards my purchase.
This to me is THE Joker 1/6 figure.

Can't wait.

Can't wait for the figure! Will probably cancel my Black Widow and ASM. Too many figures back to back.

Might use this as my backdrop.

D5979442-EA95-41CE-A50D-DA8E289A5669-3065-000002B2318F2D95.jpg

The proto pics didnt look like Ledger to me, the new photos look fairly more... Ledger-ey

I can see a bit of ledger in the sculpt. But, of course, we won't know how accurate it actually is, unless someone repaints the head-sculpt of their figure in a natural skin tone and shows it to us... :monkey1.

When they first released images of HT's first Dark Knight Joker, i picked up Medicom's Joker instead. Partly due to stubborn loyalty and i actually believed it be the superior figure between the two.
Then Bank Robber Joker came out... followed by DX01...
Still I held on to my Medi Joker... the stubborn moron that i am.

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

Well, it looks quite like Ledger but I bet if you painted it flesh coloured it wouldn't look like him. I do really like the sculpt though. Laughing sculpt is dead on ledger to me though :)

I think the PERS head on this is the best Heath as Joker sculpt ever made. Better than the laughing face, which looks... Pudgy to me.

Adam's customs look more like ledger out of character, but I prefer this.

Back