Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you didn't. You escalated the exchange well beyond sarcasm and launched into a patronising and demeaning sequence of remarks. Maybe you can't see it, but, like Ledger's likeness in the PERS sculpt, just about everyone else can.

Sorry but I said a general statement about the likeness and you singled me out and made sarcastic remarks and even used my name in a condescending way. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Don't play innocent now. Can you see that? You escalated things first. I don't even care, you resort to gay jokes. You're already more pathetic than I thought and it's no longer worth my time to enlighten you

Sorry but I said a general statement about the likeness and you singled me out and made sarcastic remarks and even used my name in a condescending way. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. Don't play innocent now. Can you see that? You escalated things first. I don't even care, you resort to gay jokes. You're already more pathetic than I thought and it's no longer worth my time to enlighten you

u said how u felt,..problem is that the ht fanboys just can't take it,...they need to bring down to personal levels before even thinking about accepting your opinion,...

I like the laughing sculpt,... I can see a bit of ledger in there,...enough for me to buy it but far from dead on likeness,...now in the smirking sculpt,.. I just can 't see ledger at all,...looks like a cosplay,...

ht had what 7 attempts to ledger???.,,, they failed miserably,...:gah::gah::gah:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

losestheirminds.gif

Back