Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my last payment's in january so still on track...Sideshow's site always said january so still all good then.

I pre-ordered mine from Collectibles Direct which has recently given a revised date of March for Joker. I ordered SS Boba Fett from them and the same happened so I canceled and got Fett from somewhere else earlier.

I just spoke with a sideshow rep and they have still have him arriving in january...Until i get a email from sideshow for a delay I'll still be excpecting him iin january.

I just spoke with a sideshow rep and they have still have him arriving in january...Until i get a email from sideshow for a delay I'll still be excpecting him iin january.

Highly doubtful seeing as HT said release delayed until January. Unles they release on perhaps 1/2/3 Jan I don't see it.

Well delay bites but i guess the clothes need a little more time to make maybe or headsculpts detailing ...I guess better then them being rushed.

There is a lot of other stuff I'm looking for, a lot. But I just want this released ASAP! I understand Christmas is coming and I'll have to recover from that, but I will be receiving money too. :yess:

Back