Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
807087-joker_und_harley.jpg

A great graphic novel. One of my favorites.

I think I'll have to buy some parted out joker shoes and socks for my other joker I'll use with a laughing headsculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and my Apple IIe

isn't it illegal to print any sized money over like 20$?

No as long as you follow the guidelines outlined by the department of treasury. The size is actually the thing that you must alter. It must be larger or smaller by a specific percentage. This size has no legalities.

On a side note, counterfeiting another country's money is an act of war.

ummm that dx 11 regular headsculpt looks new... Was it tweaked or something?

Anyone know which new TT body I should get to use for the second sculpt? I was thinking slim but I'm not sure.

Use a Narrow. That's what I'm using. Although, it is not known exactly what body HT is using for this. They could have engineered a new TT specifically for this ( which I doubt) or the Advanced TT. Which I heard people suspect because that's what Kato tailored his outfit to, I believe. It makes no difference to me though, the Narrow will look just fine with the laughing sculpt. I got one of those knock off ones for $20 and all the extra bits POd from TA. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

This has to be the production figure, look at the socks!!!

HOLY M!*&@#r F&*k YOURE RIGHT!!!!!!!! THEY FIXED THE SOCKS!!!

I think I'll have to buy some parted out joker shoes and socks for my other joker I'll use with a laughing headsculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and my Apple IIe

well i hope that settles it. so sick of the sock wars.

The fantastic Sock War of 2012.

Sent from the Monolith.

HA! To those who crucified John Roberts and his friends, this be what constructive criticism do. It's one thing to point out flaws that need fixed on a figure that you want, but it's something else entirely to tell the people pointing out the flaws that they're "mother""""ers" that need to "kill themselves."

Is this John Roberts guy on this forum? He should be considering his passion for HT to change stuff.

Is this John Roberts guy on this forum? He should be considering his passion for HT to change stuff.

Uv coarse he is!

Socks do seem to be fixed.

But laughing head seems to have lost a bit of likeness in the chin/lips area. And the casts seem to suffer from the same 'softness' issue that is characteristic of recent HT releases. Most apparent in the hair details.

Also the production kato clothes are decent but seem to be noticeably a step down from the proto. Might be the futzing though.

Back