Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just not sure if they are there. not in the item list given by ht or in visible in any pics. plus thekato custom didnt have them.

Whenever I might try to kid myself that being a member of this board doesn't make me a big nerd man child, discussion about the accuracy of a pair of doll socks brings me down to earth.

Whenever I might try to kid myself that being a member of this board doesn't make me a big nerd man child, I take one quick look at myself, and balance is restored

Fixed

I might just put my sewing skills to play and might make a orange jail suit for the extra Joker head. I'd hate to just keep it in the box.

Who gives a **** about the socks? :lol

Who gives a **** if people give a **** about the socks? Seriously, this is a discussion forum, and if people want to discuss the accuracy of the socks, they can do so. Just because you don't care, that doesn't mean that others don't, and if discussing the likes of such here or on Facebook means that maybe they listen and fix them, then that means that something on the figure is better than it was before. Even if it is a detail that some might not care about, it's still something that has been improved, and I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Who gives a **** if people give a **** about the socks? Seriously, this is a discussion forum, and if people want to discuss the accuracy of the socks, they can do so. Just because you don't care, that doesn't mean that others don't, and if discussing the likes of such here or on Facebook means that maybe they listen and fix them, then that means that something on the figure is better than it was before. Even if it is a detail that some might not care about, it's still something that has been improved, and I don't see how that's a bad thing.

:goodpost::lecture

Not saying Zsasz is one of them, but I love it when fans of other properties come over here and talk about how crazy we are about accuracy, but then you go into the Pred threads or Terminator or Star Wars or Marvel and you have the same ppl moaning about their figures inaccuracies :lol

There are little things that some of like to be fixed and some don't care about simple as that. There are quite a few ppl who like the DX12 the way it is and see no modding necessary aside from a custom cape b/c they cant figure out how to put some clips in properly. However, I have yet to see anyone moan about those of us who modded the hell out of our DX12s. We wanted to improve upon something that was already good.

Same case here. we want this DX11 to go that extra bit just like many of us have done with our DX12s.

one could easily say "who gives a **** about glove cuffs/gauntlets/ ankles/shoulder pads/ chest alignments" and so on and so forth. :huh

I see doing those mods to the DX12 no different than wanting accurate socks and suspenders on this figure

They're entitled to those complaints, too, though. There's such a thing as inflation, and there's such a thing as taking advantage, and that's a fine line, and that's why you get so many complaints on that front.

Maybe it'd be a different story, but if HT saw fit to give the DX 01 suspenders, I see no reason why they would leave them out for subsequent iterations.

I just assumed it was because they still don't know how to make a pair of suspenders that don't break the first time you remove the jacket. Unless my Joker is unique in this area.

Back