Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pic i just found
127_227677_372ca4cd1b1db68.jpg

@ Hydeous, I think this is the pic :wave

Well I have sold my Kato outfit and don't have this in hand but, although I won't obviously say this will be quite as amazing, it looks very decent indeed.

Especially as that pic is rubbish light and poorly futzed.

Is that really fixed though? I cant really tell actually :lol Thanks for the pic though :wave

now that we got the socks covered, any word on the suspenders yet? :panic:

It's tough to tell when looking at your computer screen, but I zoomed in with my phone and the squares are definitely bigger. Can't see the color too well due to the lighting

I thought we were getting a light on the table?did they just forgrt to put it there or are we just getting a table?

If HT didn't correct the colors, but they did correct the squares, maybe there is some legal reason why they can't use that color scheme. Even the Enterbay socks have just enough differences to keep them from being source accurate. I think I'll just take a wait and see approach, though; maybe they did fix the colors.

That yellow, though; I'd recognize it anywhere. Anyway, I zoomed in on my phone. It's a little pixelated, but it seems to show the details.

03E3881C-0CC8-4449-9457-511B95C00D0D-294-000000241F9005E9.jpg

kato tailored his custom to an adv tt with narrow arms swapped in. i believe there was to be a body of this type done for the dx11.

and i'm with hydeous, any word on suspenders? would be such a shame if ht went backward this time and EB nailed it on their first go. i know it's a minor issue but it sort of a letdown the gloves still arent correct. i saw that EB also got those right. glad about the socks--wierd as that is--though i cant tell if the color's still off or it's the lightin but at least the squares are bigger.

Use a Narrow. That's what I'm using. Although, it is not known exactly what body HT is using for this. They could have engineered a new TT specifically for this ( which I doubt) or the Advanced TT. Which I heard people suspect because that's what Kato tailored his outfit to, I believe. It makes no difference to me though, the Narrow will look just fine with the laughing sculpt. I got one of those knock off ones for $20 and all the extra bits POd from TA. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

who's bagging on the socks? i'm happy with them. time for suspender wars, really been what i cared about more than socks. haha

Back