Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow so this is coming soon also good month for bat fans huh, got mine pre ordered with lee over at collectibles direct so probs wont get it till late feb early march. I cant wait to see in hand pics.

:rotfl Nope she's in HK this week for a conference. She goes 3-4 times a year. This is her first trip to TH for me though. Its about 45 minutes from where she stays so its not too convenient. She tried on her last trip but she got there in the morning and they open around 1 or 2 and she had to get to a meeting.

So confused haha!

I went to TH last time I was there for the first time... it's a little difficult to find, but the building it is in has some awesome other stores in it for toys. Tell her to check out the basement level as well.

Oh wow so this is coming soon also good month for bat fans huh, got mine pre ordered with lee over at collectibles direct so probs wont get it till late feb early march. I cant wait to see in hand pics.

So when are the pics coming???

So confused haha!

I went to TH last time I was there for the first time... it's a little difficult to find, but the building it is in has some awesome other stores in it for toys. Tell her to check out the basement level as well.

Thanks skooter! What was the store like? Did they have good stock? Do you think she will have better luck finding a Joker or Bane at the other places? Someone was saying in another thread that new releases may be hard to come by at TH.

WOW!!!!!

So that means we may see all of these in February in the states???

Bane
Joker 2.0

Black Widow
Loki ( highly doubtful, but that when my last payment is scheduled and no delays yet )
Thor

I can't imagine having 4-5 figures delivered in 1 month.

WOW!!!!!

So that means we may see all of these in February in the states???

Bane
Joker 2.0

Black Widow
Loki ( highly doubtful, but that when my last payment is scheduled and no delays yet )
Thor

I can't imagine having 4-5 figures delivered in 1 month.

Bane and Joker, yes.
Widow, maybe.
Loki and Thor, I doubt it. Thor might get in but before SS switched the dates to quarterly Loki was listed for March.

Thanks skooter! What was the store like? Did they have good stock? Do you think she will have better luck finding a Joker or Bane at the other places? Someone was saying in another thread that new releases may be hard to come by at TH.

Yeah, I was there during the release of Iron Man Mark I 2.0 and it was sold out at TH. They pretty much get enough to cover the pre-orders IMO. Bane might be the shot in the dark considering the reaction on the forums (I for one preordered that as well) so she might get lucky. The other stores usually have a couple in stock but they also have a good selection of older pieces, some from Medicom as well, and for competitive prices. I got a like new IM Mark III around forum prices.

I am so excited for this; I can't wait. Marf, man, you're putting me on edge here. This and Eastwood; I'm starting to question whether or not I'm still alive.:lol

This figure needs to hurry up and come out so I can be done with Nolan dolls.

Are you saying YOU'RE going to be finished with Nolan dolls? Because HT isn't. They are planning 1 or more character announcements for 2013. I saw a copy of a page of a magazine on plastic enemies FB page. Someone here translated it to read something like,

"More DKR figures announcements coming in 2013 other than Catwoman"

I am so excited for this; I can't wait. Marf, man, you're putting me on edge here. This and Eastwood; I'm starting to question whether or not I'm still alive.:lol

I'll give you warning before I post more pics of Blondie so you can have a defibrillator handy. :lol

Back