Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wait for OMG's ":panic::panic::panic:" post before I get excited.

Same here though it wouldn't surprise me seeing as how SS is supposed to be getting this guy (the EX at least) in at the end of this month beginning of Feb. I'd wager we see a Plastic Enemies teaser tomorrow

This will suit me fine if it's out within the next two-three weeks. I decided (more like the wife did haha) to streamline my collecting to Hot Toys only, so I sold 90% of my collection (made near $2,200) and this will be a definite purchase and will go nicely with DX12 and Bane.

Dark-Knight-Trilogy-Batman-768x1366.jpg

Using this as a background for my Batman stuff (which will also include DX 08 and DX 09 for the time being). I had Dent and TF Batman but sold them off (as well as BR Joker).

too late ~ it can't be unseen.

think of something nice. think of puppies. think of joker detonating buildings. anything but that.

: o p

Wow. My wife is headed to Toy Hunters on Friday. I was just hoping she could get me Bane. Maybe she will be able to get him too? :panic:

Toy Hunters in DC??

:rotfl Nope she's in HK this week for a conference. She goes 3-4 times a year. This is her first trip to TH for me though. Its about 45 minutes from where she stays so its not too convenient. She tried on her last trip but she got there in the morning and they open around 1 or 2 and she had to get to a meeting.

Back