Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually thinking of replacing the stock head on this guy with the BR Joker version, which I still really love. I'm really getting this figure for the clothing/accessories.

I agree. BR head is still really strong. Even if it misses the exact mark for likeness it makes up for it in spades with pure intensity. If HT would release it now with their current paint apps, it would be brilliant. If the Dx head turns out nice, I may brave a repaint on the BR.

This is probably the only Nolan Batman figure I'm getting this year, with the exception of the 1/4th if it turns out better, and I mean waaayyyyy better, than what we've seen (if not, **** it). Maybe the EB Bats, but that's only if I get all of the new stuff taken care of and I've got enough left over.

Ah, dammit. I can't figure out what's coming first Bane or Joker. My finances only allow room for one choice this month. If I could be guaranteed Bane was coming this month and Joker the following month I would be alright.

I'm thinking about just waiting to pick Bane up later at hopefully a better price though.

get Bane just get Bane...THEN Joker when you can

They're both coming next month according to Sideshow (unless you want to buy early from the HK sellers)

For me though DX11 > Bane, the DX11 is going to be an amazing set to own

To Robbie's post, I love that expression. And that's the sculpt that really got me into 1/6 collecting to begin with.

Joker pawns Bane's sorry @ss any day.
Bane is the one Nolan Bat-Villain I may actually pass on. Somehow I'm feeling less and less into that movie and character the more time that passes. If I get him, it will be mainly to round the out rogue's gallery I already have (HT 2-Face, Scarecrow, Joker, and Iminime Ra's).

Back