Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just want to get through this part so that we can get over the socks and suspenders and soft sculpts and color matching and diagrams to measure jawlines and heath ledger and blah blah blah whatever people are going to kvetch about so that we can see some exciting unboxing vids and happy faces and cool displays, etc.

bring it on!

: D

Thank you, my friend, I'd hate to miss out because I'm strapped to a hospital bed.:lol In all seriousness, though, do you think there'll be a decent gap between these two, if this one hits in early February?

It's really tough to say as I'm not overly knowledgeable of iminime and Trevor's schedules on the whole. To be honest, there is the possibility that the PO may open up in mid-late February, although I would say early-mid March is more likely.

I already made a teaser pic but ..... I'm not allow to post anything yet, wtf :panic::panic::panic:

Post, no.

Private message, yes. :monkey3

<-----------

Last edited:
If Fedex hadn't bent me over from customs charges after buying DX10 through Sideshow, I'd be overly excited right now.

Anyone wanna repost those early teasers showing Kato with the figure again?

If Fedex hadn't bent me over from customs charges after buying DX10 through Sideshow, I'd be overly excited right now.

Anyone wanna repost those early teasers showing Kato with the figure again?

Joker-Teaser-2-564x424.jpg

Hot-Toys-Joker-2.0-Teaser-564x376.jpg

7400046268_253cdd5064_o.jpg

kato+%25281%2529.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder why Ht is making OMG hold the teaser pics ... More further delays? Hopefully the figure dint compromise much in comparison to prototype.

Wonder why Ht is making OMG hold the teaser pics ... More further delays? Hopefully the figure dint compromise much in comparison to prototype.

Because the figure isn't out yet, the bloggers have to hold off until the figure is actually released

I just hope HT don't hold off too long. I'd hate to have to wait even longer to see The Joker because HT had to blow their load with that "meh" Bane figure.

we'll probably get the teaser sometime way later tonight from either (or both) Plastic Enemies and OMG. They ususally show up sometime past midnight

Hope SS will release fairly soon after here like Luke and DX Bats..maybe in a week or two??

Back