Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you embargoed from publishing your pictures until a certain date? If so, what date?

nevah.gif

I guess SS will start shipping mid - end of Feb? That's right after my last Flexpay :yess:

I cancelled mine awhile back since I am perfectly content with my V1/BR/DX-01 hybrid lol.

I'm sure this will be the best one but it is hard to get excited about another Joker release, especially one that costs almost $300. The photos might push me over the edge, but even if they do, this is going to have to wait until summer.

I long for the days when I was young enough to be impatient about these things :(

Sometimes I forget that in wishing these things to hurry up I'm wishing time to hurry on by - which it increasingly is anyway, no wishing needed - and thats not a good thing......unless its a bad day in work...or I've just been kicked in the ***** and am getting that ache spreading up into my lower abdomen.....

Hi guys, I'm brand new here but I've been reading these forums for a couple weeks now. I'm confused, seeing as this is my first ever Hot Toys purchase, on the actual release time for the U.S. I preordered mine at the beginning of the year from Sideshow, and the est. release date KEEPS changing. I'm confused because some ppl are getting different emails, and a couple members on here got to chat with SS employees which say the EXC. version will be in stock in January. So, can someone please just explain which month this ships to the consumers: Jan, Feb or March??? And this "OMG" guy, does he work for HT, or is he a consumer in HK that gets stuff early? I just need some light shed lol. Happy to be a member on here, seems like some great fans on the site.

Hi guys, I'm brand new here but I've been reading these forums for a couple weeks now. I'm confused, seeing as this is my first ever Hot Toys purchase, on the actual release time for the U.S. I preordered mine at the beginning of the year from Sideshow, and the est. release date KEEPS changing. I'm confused because some ppl are getting different emails, and a couple members on here got to chat with SS employees which say the EXC. version will be in stock in January. So, can someone please just explain which month this ships to the consumers: Jan, Feb or March??? And this "OMG" guy, does he work for HT, or is he a consumer in HK that gets stuff early? I just need some light shed lol. Happy to be a member on here, seems like some great fans on the site.

Welcome Chris!:wave

Their is no guarantee as to when sideshow will release a piece, most of the time pieces get delayed about a month or so. Your safest bet is to wait for the email sideshow will send you stating that they will be charging your card and shipping soon. Hope this helps!

Welcome Chris!:wave

Their is no guarantee as to when sideshow will release a piece, most of the time pieces get delayed about a month or so. Your safest bet is to wait for the email sideshow will send you stating that they will be charging your card and shipping soon. Hope this helps!

Awesome thanks, so no one really has any idea on when this one may release then?

OMG has his already and will be releasing pics once HT allows him to do so.
It's typically about a month after his photo review. Most of us have our money on February.

Perfect, that's what I wanted to know. Really antsy!!! Wish it were sooner, I've got my cash ready! I guess another month wont kill me.

Back