Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap this looks....BAD. I'll be the first to say it. Coat looks like a shower rug. They managed to fail on almost every level of capturing the authenticity of Kato's coat. Fits like medicom:

427711_468551496540179_967418153_n.jpg

Last edited:
Coat is really awful, I agree there.

ATLEAST WE FINALLY GOT THE ORANGE LINING. :lol

WTF DID THEY DO TO THE COAT?! I thought Kato did it. He looks FAT. They try to make it have better articulation or something? I pre ordered this solely based on the fact that it's Kato's work. I bet even Kato is unhappy.

WTF DID THEY DO TO THE COAT?! I thought Kato did it. He looks FAT. They try to make it have better articulation or something? I pre ordered this solely based on the fact that it's Kato's work. I bet even Kato is unhappy.

Kato designed it . . .

. . . da factory made it.

Guess the coat will look good when its futzed properly.

Not 100% true to the source, I believe it is not even practically possible in mass production; but yes, HT has come a long way with the Joker:

dxj5.jpg

JokerHD1000_zps1df6c6f6.jpg

dxj5ref.jpg

Factory dropped the ball then. Yeah you can futz it but that requires probably bunching it all up in the back. I dunno, I guess I'll have to see it in hand. These dang things cost an arm and a leg now so I guess I expect perfection lol. Headsculpts look great though, and so does the rest of the outfit.

Back