Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, HT will do it though, just a matter of time. Now that the movies are done, they will start looking backwards. I have a feeling we will be seeing: Ra's, DX Gordon with signal, possibly even a DX scarecrow with a Cillian Murphy sculpt. After Iron Man & Avengers, Batman is HT's big thing.

Is it true that Liam Neeson won't give out rights to his likeness?

That and the Mattel Movie Masters figure of Ra's Al Ghul that looks like him other than the derpy open mouth and poor paint applications.

Here was the approved prototype,

qj-2683_2z.jpg

Yeah, HT will do it though, just a matter of time. Now that the movies are done, they will start looking backwards. I have a feeling we will be seeing: Ra's, DX Gordon with signal, possibly even a DX scarecrow with a Cillian Murphy sculpt. After Iron Man & Avengers, Batman is HT's big thing.
Sounds good to me actually! :rock :lol

Although I'm mostly after a DX Begins Bats & LOS Ducard. :cool:

I'm still pretty much a Nolan Batman collectibles virgin. :lol

To date (by choice) I only own the HT BRJ & the 1:18 scale Hotwheels Tumbler.

Ra's is too easy a figure to do for HT not to do it. Probably a convention piece with the "limited" # like Scarecrow. Also gives HT an excuse for one more Batman.

I really hope HT will think about the customers who just got into this hobby (such as me) : a new Batman Begins' Batman, Ra's, Scarecrow (with Cilian Murphy's HS) and a new Two-Face would be welcome.

I really hope HT will think about the customers who just got into this hobby (such as me) : a new Batman Begins' Batman, Ra's, Scarecrow (with Cilian Murphy's HS) and a new Two-Face would be welcome.

My thoughts exactly. I would buy ALL those and get Bane and Catwoman to feel complete

Back