Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny how a guy makes an account on Facebook to hurl insults like that. Don't people like that know that doing such things just outs them as immature ******** losers?

Sorry to comment on this so late, I had no internet last night so I didn't see the hilarity until today.

It's funny how a guy makes an account on Facebook to hurl insults like that. Don't people like that know that doing such things just outs them as immature ******** losers?

Sorry to comment on this so late, I had no internet last night so I didn't see the hilarity until today.

Ohhh you gonna get it now. You goin' on the list!

Ohhh you gonna get it now. You goin' on the list!

I feel like I can't even get arrested in this town.

X6B9t.png

What is it $500 dollars on ebay for this right now? I got my 1:4 scale Enterbay BD T-800 for that, shipping included. Batman fans seem to be considered 'a special case' - ripe for wallet pillaging.

What is it $500 dollars on ebay for this right now? I got my 1:4 scale Enterbay BD T-800 for that. Batman fans seem to be considered 'a special case' - ripe for wallet pillaging.

When the alternative is wait 4 weeks for Sideshow to start shipping I cant believe anyone would knowingly pay over £300 for this (great looking figure though it is, it's not like it's sold out is it)

Only two things I really don't like about this release - awful coat and lazy sculpt(s) paint.
Also it came too early, I lost my job just a day after OMG's pics >__>

Last edited:
What is it $500 dollars on ebay for this right now? I got my 1:4 scale Enterbay BD T-800 for that, shipping included. Batman fans seem to be considered 'a special case' - ripe for wallet pillaging.

Thats exactly what i paid for mine on ebay i know its totally crazy:exactly: But i dont buy a lot of hot toys figure and din't want to wait.. I ordered Bane as well but he was not that expensive.. Anyway its probaly the only two figure in gonna buy this year :wink1:

Back