Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I couldn't justify my soul for spending $500 on a hot toys if it's coming in less than a month for half that. You gotta do what you gotta do though, take some awesome pics when you get it Pyrexia!!

Agreed. They might be better likenesses, but this is the first head that has captured the "feel" of Heath's Joker.

For that reason it's my favorite.

Mistified how anyone can not like the smirking sculpt.

I really enjoy it also. I know with all the amazing custom sculpts its hard for some to look past those but I feel all of those have a basic expression.

Myself I like to display my figures if possible in a look they had in the movies and with the 2 we are getting with this, it works perfect for me.

I definitely wouldn't turn down an Adam joker sculpt if I had the chance tho :rotfl

I wonder what the scupt looks like under the digi-paint. I hope someone re-paints this just so we can see what it looks like primered.

Am I the only one that wants HT to stop releasing Jokers? I think 2.0 is great, but people are asking for bank robber 2.0 and I think that's just overkill. Isn't it about time they leave Nolanverse alone in terms of main villains with the exception of Ra's? I am all for a Blake, Trenchcoat Gordon, even a better OC bats with fixed ankles as a DX release probably. But I don't see why Joker 2.0 needs to be topped. I don't even think a DX bane is necessary.

I think this is going to look great with Bane and Catwoman. At last a rogues gallery of sorts. Nice to see characters from the different movies together. Catwoman is top of my want list though, I think it looks pretty spectacular.

This figure has personality. As it should, it's the Joker after all. The serious looking sculpts don't do it for me, including those beautiful customs. They just don't say "Joker" to me.

same here!

this is the joker i have been looking for. i have all the others and love them for their own characteristics, but i am happily done now.

: D

I think this is going to look great with Bane and Catwoman. At last a rogues gallery of sorts. Nice to see characters from the different movies together. Catwoman is top of my want list though, I think it looks pretty spectacular.

It won't feel like a complete rogues gallery to me until I can display 2 from each movie. Which is why I so desperately need a Ra's :monkey2

When you getting your DX11?

I definitely hope this is the last Joker.

Me too..... although I still want a Bank Robber version.....

Only two things I really don't like about this release - awful coat and lazy sculpt(s) paint.
Also it came too early, I lost my job just a day after OMG's pics >__>

sorry to hear that man, hope things pick up for you soon.
plenty of time to buy these sets when your working again.
:1-1:

It won't feel like a complete rogues gallery to me until I can display 2 from each movie. Which is why I so desperately need a Ra's :monkey2

Yeah it would be cool to see

Ra's, Scarecrow, Joker, Two Face, Bane, Catwoman

All in a row.

Then if and when HT gets to Batman Returns and...Those others....

89 Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler, Two Face, Mr. Freeze

That would be an awesome Bat-Villain display!

Yeah, HT will do it though, just a matter of time. Now that the movies are done, they will start looking backwards. I have a feeling we will be seeing: Ra's, DX Gordon with signal, possibly even a DX scarecrow with a Cillian Murphy sculpt. After Iron Man & Avengers, Batman is HT's big thing.

Back