Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The decals are necessary because they create a smoother gradient effect when the colors transition from one part to another without looking like a slab of solid paint.

Stop blaming PERS. This is right up there with the best of 'em as far as that feature goes, and the eye isn't lazy. Find some of the straight on pics from eBay, they're both on the level. On an unrelated note, what does the other side of the interrogation room backdrop look like?

Looks like the back is blank unfortunately. Here is a picture from an auction showing both sides still in the bag.
$(KGrHqN,!lUFCyP2gBWKBQ8B+JqbQ!~~60_12.JPG

I'd like to know the dimensions of it though.

These other pictures from a different auction make it look like it's a 2 or 3 piece background.
$(KGrHqN,!h8FDDP5)W!mBQ77WdMOc!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!o4FDNvi!gJbBQ77(W0IhQ~~60_12.JPG

I love the headsculpt and can't wait to get him! :clap
$(KGrHqF,!rcFCf21(B,dBQ8CBRMp+!~~60_12.JPG

Slim body, I think.

Advance forearms with a narrow body I think.
It's an advanced Body with narrow arms

Because Kato used the bathrobe material, and apparently HT didn't want to change a thing from what he used including leaving the jacket grey and not blue and leaving out the suspenders :slap
:lecture

Been saying this since OMGs pics. It's the material the main Freaks who were in charge that decided on that material
I love the headsculpt and can't wait to get him! :clap
$(KGrHqF,!rcFCf21(B,dBQ8CBRMp+!~~60_12.JPG
Sculpt is amazing!!

Uhm, yeah.... no. Did Kato's coat really looked like this (more or less, material wise)?

9Qucn.jpg

1wQer.jpg

uwCXn.jpg

It's so.. furry.

Uhm, yeah.... no. Did Kato's coat really looked like this (more or less, material wise)?

9Qucn.jpg

1wQer.jpg

uwCXn.jpg

It's so.. furry.

Looks like it would've been a nice material for Bane's coat, even though it's supposed to be leather this gives a nice weathered look.

I have thought all along that the DX01 coat looked more screen accurate, mainly due to the colour but I've sold that figure now and probably wont be displaying this guy with it anyway so meh :dunno

Looks like the same crappy material Diamond Select used on their old crappy Jack Bauer figure :(. Shame, as the rest looks good.

Maybe this is a Kato ploy so that we all need him to make a new one for us. That way he gets paid twice over. Well played :rotfl

Back