Hot Toys - MMS DX 11 - TDK: The Joker 2.0 Collectible Figure specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coats.jpg

They're similar. But, the HT coat seems to be a bit more shaggy to my eyes. At this scale, a bit can be a lot. That aside, you can't beat Kato's lapel. Looks so nice.

the coat is fine..its not as oversize as i thought, certainly not like a bath robe! but i guess it could be more fitted..as for the "dot" paint apps, you won't even notice it in person.

Still annoys me that they couldn't get the colours of the socks bloody right, still!

I'll echo what others have mentioned and have to agree that it really must have something to do with legal issues regarding the sock color/pattern. EB couldnt get it right at 1:4 either, so I think its safe to say its a legallity issue. Its most likely out of HT and EBs control. So really, people really should just drop the sock stuff.

EDIT: Wish HT or Kato or someone that knows could give some insight on the sock thing and put the final nail in the coffin and put it to rest already. :)

Last edited:

The coat doesn't look bad in lower lighting like this one but under that harsh lighting it looks horrid. Oh well, the sculpt turned out great.

I agree about the Jack Joker material. That tux is amazing. Even the stitching looks in scale. No reason why they shouldn't have went with that.

Damn , now that you tittiebabies cried about the paint being a decal .

Everytime i look at the headsculpt , i see it now!!!!! :gah:

WTF :gah::thwak:mwaha:moon

I thought I'd be really excited for this - but I've had Joker on my shelf in the past. Bane on the other hand....

I can only afford one. I know what it feels like to look over at my figures and see The Joker. I am excited at the idea of looking around and seeing Bane, especially in his coat.

How do other peeps feel?

I'll echo what others have mentioned and have to agree that it really must have something to do with legal issues regarding the sock color/pattern. EB couldnt get it right at 1:4 either, so I think its safe to say its a legallity issue. Its most likely out of HT oe EBs control. So really, people really should just drop the sock stuff.

EDIT: Wish HT or Kato or someone that knows could give some insight on the sock thing and put the final nail in the coffin and put it to rest already. :)

I've said myself before the same thing, that it must be a legality issue but I still can't drop it because Enterbay got the base colour's right in both their 1/4 and 1/1 socks. Hot Toys, put blue instead of black. If they had done the same as Enterbay there wouldn't be a problem.

They'd still be inaccurate but there wouldn't be as big a problem.
Makes no difference to me either way. :dunno

Stop blaming PERS. This is right up there with the best of 'em as far as that feature goes, and the eye isn't lazy.
Sorry, but I've seen this in-hand with PERS on multiple occasions. The system doesn't always get the eyes perfectly aligned, and one the eyes may get off-centered as you use it over time. You may find some on eBay that look good, and others that don't. If the eyes were painted, it would be a non-issue. This is just one other way that the PERS gimmick takes away from the figure. Having said that, I think it makes sense for the character more than it has for some others with PERS.

Back